26

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. Luckily Jungkook didn't wake up. I carefully slipped out of bed and tiptoed my way downstairs to the kitchen. I turned on the light than walked over to the fridge for something to drink. I heard a light knock from behind me making turned around to see Lee Know standing behind me.

"Can't sleep?" he asked.

"Not really." I grabbed a bottle of water for him and closed the fridge. "What are you doing up?" I asked while passing him the bottle.

"Same as you. I couldn't sleep either." We walked to the dining room table and sat down. I stared at the bottle not knowing what to say. "I know that look. Something on your mind?"

I looked up at him, "I have a lot of thing on my mind."

"Yeah but it looks like you're thinking about something more specific. What's it about?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know."

"Is it about Jungkook?"

I shook my head, "No. Everything is fine between us."

"Is it about... Chan?" he cautiously asked. I stayed quiet not knowing how to answer. "Come on beautiful talk to me."

Closing my eyes I whispered, "I'm confused."

"About your feeling between Jungkook and Chan?"

I nodded my head, "Everything with Kook is great. I finally got him back into my life. I'm happy. But with Chan... I don't know. Maybe I just miss him and that's why I feel this way."

"Or maybe... you really like him."

"No, I love Jungkook. I gave up my feelings for Chan so I can't like him."

"Y/N, I'm gonna tell you this because I care about you. I can see the difference between when you talk to Chan and when you talk to Jungkook. You look more alive when you talk to Chan. Of course you love Jungkook but maybe... maybe it's not the same love that you felt when you were young."

I stayed quite listening to Lee Know. I felt a tear roll down my face and he wiped it away.

"If you think that, then does everyone else think that too?" He looked down and nodded his head. "Even Kook?" He again nodded. I felt like my world stopped. I felt like the worst person ever.

"Every time you're on the phone with Chan I see how it affects Jungkook. He may act like he's okay in front of you but when you turn your back, he gets.... sad. He knows."

"If he thinks that then why doesn't he talk to me about it?"

"Because he loves you and doesn't want to let you go. Trust me it's hard to let a girl like you go."

I felt so horrible. I have the most perfect and caring guy in the world and I'm over here thinking about someone else.

"I don't want to let him go either."

"I know you don't. I see you trying to hold on to him. He's doing the same too but it's gonna hurt if one of you don't let go." I started crying. Lee Know leaned over to hug me.

"He's right kitten." I turned around seeing Yoongi leaning in the doorframe.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. "I thought you'd be sleeping?"

"I was but I came to get something to drink. Minho is right though. You guys are hurting each other by staying with one another" he carefully said while taking a seat next to me.

"But I want him in my life. I just got him back. I can't let him go again."

"He's always gonna be in your life. Just... not as someone you're in love with but as your best friend."