14

After driving for an hour we finally made it to our new place. It looked bigger than the last one. I didn't think that was possible. This house was more secluded. We grabbed our bags and made our way inside. That's when the bickering started.

"What are they arguing about this time?" I asked Changbin.

"They're arguing about which one is gonna get the biggest room."

"Oh."

Chan dropped his bag down to grab everyones attention. It worked because the bickering stopped.

"Okay now that I have everyones attention. Let's talk about the rooming situation. I have already assigned the rooms for you guys. Your names are placed on the doors and your belongings are already inside" Chan announced. We all started making our way up the stairs trying to find our rooms.

When I reached my room I opened the door. My jaw instantly dropped. My room was definitely more bigger then the last one I had. This one also included a balcony. I opened the door and let the fresh air hit my face. I walked out and leaned against the railing looking out at the back yard. Seems like I could put a small chair here to relax on. And just like the last house, we had a pool here too and a beautiful flower garden. Not far from the house was a pond and a gazebo right in the middle of it that you could walk too.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh god!" I placed a hand on my chest. "Chan you scared me."

"Sorry" he giggled.

"You gotta stop sneaking up on me like that. I'll probably end up having a heart attack one of these days."

"Noted" he said walking next to me looking out at the view. "So, do you like it?"

"I do, it's beautiful."

"I kind of thought you might like this room more. That's why I picked it out for you" he smiled. I had to turn away because I felt myself blushing at his sweet words.

'Hmm, he thinks of me?'

"Thank you for everything."

"It's no big deal" he waved his hand.

"It's a big deal to me. I never got the chance to thank you for everything you've for me. The guys were right."

"What do you mean the guys were right?"

"Even though you have a really bad temper, you're actually not that bad."

"Oh whatever" he laughed. "Anyways Changbin and Hyunjin are waiting for you in the training room, let's go." 

He grabbed my hand and walked me to the training room. I was a little shocked that he was actually holding my hand.

"Okay Y/N, are you ready?" Changbin said.

I looked around the room and sighed, "As ready as I'll ever be."

"Don't worry, we'll go easy on you for now but later on we won't hold back" Hyunjin said.

"That's right. I hope you're a fast learner" Changbin said afterwords. I took a gulp when I saw how serious they looked.

"I'll leave you three to it then" Chan said as he clapped his hands together. "Changbin, I'm gonna need a report by the end of the week to if her skills are improving or not."

"You got it boss."

"Okay, I'll see you guys at the end of the week then."

"Wait. What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I'll be out of town. I have some things to take care of" he said.

"What kind of things?"

Chan went from smiling to blank look on his face, "That's none of your business."