40

The night went on beautifully. We dance the rest of the night away. I didn't want it to end but sadly it had too. The yate made its way back to the dock. We got off to walk back to the car and headed back home. I couldn't stop staring at my ring and the man I was gonna marry.

"I guess I can't call you my boyfriend anymore?"

"Nope and I can't wait for the day when I can call you, my wife."

"This feels unreal. Like, I'm gonna wake up any second and this will all be a dream."

"I can guarantee it's not. Just wait till we get home baby girl because the nights not over yet" he said in a low raspy voice.

I got excited and extremely turned on. He began caressing my thigh. I couldn't help but smile. His hand started moving upwards. I knew exactly what he was trying to do. I stopped his hand from moving further up. He looked at me confused.

"Not until we get home baby boy. You don't wanna spoil your surprise now do you?"

I felt the car speed faster making me giggle even more. We finally made it back home. He got out the car and rushed to my side.

Chan opened the door and I quickly got out. He pushed my body against the car, slamming his lips onto mine. The passion, the love and hunger. I couldn't get enough of it. We pulled away to try and catch our breath. He held my hand and I held his.

"Let's go inside. I don't think I can wait any longer."

He pressed his lower region onto me and I feel his member pocking me. I bit my lip and nodded me head. We walked inside the house and was about to go up stairs until I.N stopped us.

"How was your date?" he asked us.

"It was unbelievable" I smiled.

"I.N can we t-"

"What did you guys do?" I.N asked interrupting Chan. I started laughing when I saw the frustrated look on his face.

"We had a nice romantic dinner on a yate. We actually have some news to share."

"Really!? What is it?"

"Grab the others and we'll tell you." He ran shouting for everyone to come downstairs.

"Ugh, do we have to tell them right now?" Chan said frustrated.

I leaned over whispering in his ear, "You have to wait baby boy."

I gently bit earlobe making him growl. Everyone gathered in the living room. Chan and I stood in front of everyone.

"So, what's up?" Felix asked.

I smiled widely while lifting my left hand. Everyone's eyes went wide. After a few seconds everyone started cheering and congratulating us.

"I can't believe this!" Hyunjin said happily while clapping his hands.

"Noona's getting married!!"

Lee Know walk up to me and grabbed my hand. Observing the ring.

A big smile appeared on his face, "Congratulations beautiful. I'm very happy for you. For both of you."

"Thank you." We gave each other a hug and smiled.

"Did you tell the others?"

"Oh shit!" I pulled away. "I have to call the guys."

"That can wait" Chan said pulling the phone away from me.

"Hey!"

"They're on a mission right now. You can call them tomorrow but for now..." Chan pulled me over his shoulder, "It's time for us to go upstairs. Say bye to everyone."