52

"Hannah!" he pulled her in for a hug. "W-What are you doing here?"

"Mom, dad, and I are here on vacation. What are you doing here?"

"Same thing" he then pulled away. "I want you to meet someone." Chan walked over to me and held out his hand. I grabbed it then stood up. "Hannah, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is my sister Hannah."

"Oh my gosh!" She then pulled me in for a hug. "I've heard so much about you. I'm happy I finally get to meet you." She quickly pulled away, "Chris was nonstop talking about you back at home. I mean he said you were gorgeous, but I didn't expect you to be this gorgeous."

"Hannah" Chan groaned in embarrassment. He's cheeks flushed a small shade of pink.

I smiled, "Thank you. You look gorgeous as well. I'm glad to finally meet you too. He's told me so much about you."

She gasped, "Let me grab mom and dad. They are dying to meet you!"

Hannah ran away before we we could stop her. I started to feel nervous. I mean, what if they don't like me? What if they don't approve of us together? Chan noticed how nervous I became and held my hand.

"Don't worry, they'll love you."

"I hope so." We saw Hannah walk back with her parents.

Chan leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Call me Christopher in front of my parents. Remember they don't know about my other life."

"My boy!" His mother smiled as she quickly pulled him in for a hug. "I'm so happy to see you." She then noticed me. "Oh! You must be Y/N I've heard so much about?"

"Hi Mrs. Bang. It's lovely to meet you" I smiled nervously.

"And respectful. I love her already." She then pulled me in for a hug. She quickly pulled away and stared at me. "You are beautiful! How did my boy manage to find a gorgeous girl like you?" I blushed while hiding my face with my hair.

"Son!"

"Dad!" His father pulled Chan in for a hug.

"I thought Hannah was joking when she said she saw you."

Chan laughed, "I thought the same when she called me."

"Honey, come meet Y/N" Mrs. Bang said as she waved her hand.

"Is this the famous Y/N?"

"She is" Mrs. Bang sang.

"Hello Mr. Bang. It's nice to meet you." I held my hand out for him to shake. What I didn't expect was for him to hug me. I was taken by surprise.

"It's nice to finally meet you too." He then pulled away. He scanned me from head to toe until he spotted my ring. "Is that.... what I think it is?" He pointed. Mrs. Bang and Hannah came around and gasped.

"Surprise!" Chan said walking up next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "We're engaged." The three of them looked at each other in shock before they started cheering.

"I finally get to have a sister" Hannah cheered. I could tears of happiness form in Mrs. Bangs eyes. She held my hand and stared at my ring.

"I can't believe this. My son is getting married."

"Marriage is a big commitment son" Mr. Bang said. "I mean it. Are you sure you're ready for that?"

Chan looked at me and smiled, "From the moment I saw her. I knew I only wanted her. I know I'm ready." I felt myself smiling big as I stared into Chans eyes.

"Then congratulations. To the both of you" Mr. Bang said.

"Thank you" we both said back.

"Who are these guys?" Hannah asked pointed at everyone behind us.