19

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the best sleep I ever had in a long time. When I looked over to the side of my bed Chan was missing. A small frown appeared on my face. I looked over at the clock and saw it was twelve in the afternoon. I got up and my body felt completely sore. I went to the bathroom and turned on the lights looking at myself in the mirror.

"Oh shit!" I yelped. I placed a hand over my chest trying to calm my heart.

I looked a total mess. Since I had long curly hair you can only imagine what kind of mess I was dealing with. I grabbed my brush and started untangling my hair. Once I was done I looked in the mirror and started laughing at myself.

"You look like a lion!" Seungmin laughed out.

"That's my spirit animal Minnie" I giggled. "Anyways I was untangling my hair. What's up?"

"Chan asked me to check up on you and to let you know lunch is almost ready."

"Okay let me take a quick shower and I'll be right down."

He gave me a thumbs up and left. I hopped into the shower and my body soon felt relaxed. Once I was done I got dressed in a cute yellow sun dress and made my way downstairs into the kitchen.

"Good afternoon beautiful!" Lee Know sang while hugging me.

"Good afternoon handsome!" I sang back returning the hug.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good honestly. What about you?"

"I slept great. Come eat, I made kimchi fried rice."

"Mmmm sounds yummy. Hey lovely's!" I sang while hugging everyone else.

"Someone's in a good mood" Felix commented.

"Because I am." I looked around the room and saw Chan was missing. "Where's Christopher?"

Seungmin spat out his drink, surprised by what I said and said, "You know his name? How?"

I faked a surprised look, "He told me." I looked around the table and everyone looked just as shocked as Seungmin was.

"I guess you guys are getting close then" Lee Know said with a hint of sadness.

"Oh they're getting close alright. You should've heard them last night!" Hyunjin laughed.

My eyes widen in shock and my body tensed up. I felt like digging myself into a hole. I didn't want the guys knowing what I did with Chan last night.

"What are you talking about?" Lee Know curiously asked.

I looked around the table again and everyone was staring at me suspiciously. I didn't like being the center of attention. I felt like I was about to cry until Hyunjin spoke again.

"Well as you all know it was my turn to listen out for munchkin. I went down to the kitchen after hearing a bunch of laughing and found her in here with Chan. I saw how comfortable she was getting with him so I went back upstairs and knocked out."

My body instantly relaxed. Everyone nodded their heads and continued eating their food. Lee Know passed me plate and I started digging straight in. Distracting myself from the almost exposure I just went through.

"Why didn't you stay up? You know how noona gets when she sleeps" I.N asked worried.

"Relax" he said elongating the word. "I figured since Chan was already up and you guys know how he barely sleeps. I thought he could take over the rest of the night. It seems like he did a pretty good job because none of us woke up to munchkin screaming or having a panic attack."