44

With that, everything seemed to freeze. I couldn't feel my body anymore. And when I tried to say something the words were stuck in the back of my throat.

"It's... It's really bad." I can hear him choking on his words as well.

"H-How bad?" I finally managed to say. Tears threatened to fall down my face but wouldn't. This can't be happening. Not to Jungkook. Not my best friend.

"He lost a lot of blood. Th-The doctors don't know if he'll be able to make it."

I slammed my fit onto the table which startled everyone, "You tell the doctors to do everything they fucking can to save him or I'll blow their fucking heads off!!" I yelled off the top of my lungs.

"Y/N-"

"No Namjoon no! You tell them! He can't die. He promised me." My tears began to fall uncontrollably. "He promised he wouldn't leave me" I sobbed. "He promised he'll never leave again. This can't be happening!"

"Y/N give the phone to Chan, please."

I handed the phone over while sobbing in my seat. Seungmin leaned over letting me cry on his shoulders. Flashes of memories with Jungkook kept running through my brain. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I couldn't stop the pain in my heart. I lost him once. I can't lose him again.

"Shhhh. It's okay. It's okay" Seungmin whispered in my ear. He rubbing my back while I clenched his shirt in my fists. I kept repeating 'No' over and over again.

"Alright, we'll be over there as soon as we can" Chan said before hanging up the phone. "I need everyone to start packing. We're leaving." He came over and told Seungmin to pack. He kissed the top of my head before leaving. Chan had to pick me up because I didn't have the strength to walk anymore.

We went into the room and he gently placed me down on the bed. He rushed to our closet grabbing clothes we needed and packing them into a duffle bag. Next, he went to the bathroom grabbing our toothbrushes, toothpaste, my lotions, creams, along with our shampoos and conditioner.

Once he was done, he tossed the duffle bag over his shoulder while walking up to me. I was a sitting statue. Frozen. Staring at a blank wall. He gently scooped me into his arms and walked out the room.

The guys were already down stairs waiting for us. No one dared to say a word. All I could think about was Jungkook. If he died, what would I do? I was a wreak the first time. I couldn't believe I was going through this again. We left the house getting into the van. I stared out the window waiting for everyone to finish loading up the van.

"Munchkin, everything's gonna be okay" Hyunjin said taking a seat next to me. I snapped.

"Stop saying everything's gonna be okay. Nothing is okay about this!" I felt bad for snapping at him like that. I looked away playing with the end of my shirt. "I'm sorry. It's just.... All this reminds me of the day I thought he died."

"I get it. Having to relive that moment again... I know it brings back some bad memories for you." I didn't say anything else.

"Hyunjin, why don't you take a seat next to Felix in the back?" Chan softly said.

Hyunjin looked down nodding his head. He got up and went to the back. Chan came and sat next to me. I felt him slip his hand into mine. We intertwined our fingers together as I laid my head on his shoulder. He grabbed his phone and began making some phone call. Once everyone was in the van. Changbin started the van and we drove off.

Flashback:

"Princess!" Jungkook whined. "I'm sorry about the party. Can you please talk to me already?" We were at school in the cafeteria. I was sitting in between Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook was sitting across from us.