22

I needed to be as far away from the house as I could get. I walked past the pool and past the flower garden. I made my way to the pond and into the gazebo. I was overwhelmed with emotions that I felt like screaming. When I couldn't take the pain anymore I screamed the loudest that I could. Finally letting it all out.

"AHHH!!!"

I dropped to my knees feeling absolutely lost. My body felt numb. How could I've been stupid all these years? I thought about everything. About how much time I wasted on a person who absolutely destroyed my life and the people around me.

Every time I thought of him my stomach turned. My stomach turned so much that I eventually threw up. A minute later I heard someone running towards me and it was Chan.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. You can go now."

"No. I saw you throw up and rushed over as fast as I could. Are you sure you're okay?"

He slowly came towards me but my stomach turned again. I turned around and threw up even more.

"Okay let's get you inside."

He wrapped one arm around my waist and grabbed one of my arms to make sure I don't fall.

Tears flooded my eyes, "Chan, I don't know what to do anymore."

"It's okay. We'll figure it out. Together." We exited out the gazebo and saw everyone running towards us.

"What happened?" Jin asked. I looked at everyone else who was just as worried as Jin.

"Y/N threw up" Chan explained. "Help me get her inside."

"Here, let me carry her."

Jin picked me up bridle style and carried me the rest of the way inside. He laid me down on the couch and Hobi passed me an open water bottle.

"I'm gonna make you some soup" Jin said.

"Jungkook check the medicine you gave her. Check to see if the side effects say anything about vomiting" Namjoon instructed.

"Princess I'll be right back." He rushed into the kitchen to grab the medicine bottle.

"I'm gonna grab a blanket for her" Seungmin said.

"Make sure it's the fluffy one she likes" Lee Know said. Seungmin nodded his head and ran up the stairs.

"Do you need anything else?" Chan asked.

"My toothbrush and toothpaste" I said.

He got up and went to grab what I needed. Seungmin came back with my favorite fluffy blanket the guys bought me and put it over my body. I was laying down until I started having that watery feeling in my mouth.

I started gagging again, "Guys, I think I'm gonna throw up again."

"Let me grab a trash can" Yoongi said running out the room.

He came back a few seconds later and I threw up for the third time. Chan later came back with my toothbrush and toothpaste. I quickly brushed my teeth and spat into the trash can.

Jungkook also came back and said, "So the side effects does include vomiting."

"So she's okay?" Chan asked.

"Yeah. She's gonna be fine. Jin is in the kitchen right now making her some soup."

Jungkook sat next to me placing my head on his lap. I remembered he used to do this for me when I was sick. I guess old habits die hard no matter how long it's been.