49

I was shocked to see Mingi here but I was mostly shocked to see Wooyoung. How did he know where I was?

"B-But how?" I looked at Wooyoung who only smiled.

"Y/N, looken good as always" he winked. Chan pulled me behind him and aimed his gun at Wooyoung. "Wow. Wow. Wow. Chill man. I'm not here to fight."

"Then what the hell are you doing here?" he spat.

"Can we come inside so we can explain?" Mingi asked. Chan gripped his gun tightly.

"Chan" I called out. "Let them in."

"But what if-"

I interrupted him, "If something happens you have my permission to shoot them. For now, let's hear them out." I lowered his arm and motioned for the two to come in. "Sit."

"Can I get a hug first?" Mingi asked. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Now explain what you guys are doing here. How did you find us? And what is Wooyoung doing here?" I saw Jungkook try to get out of bed which made me glare at him. "I swear to god. If you get out of that bed, I'm gonna kill you."

"You won't."

"Jungkook" I growled.

He rolled his eyes, "Okay fine. Yoongi get closer to her just in case something happens."

Yoongi crossed his arms making sure to show off his gun, "If they know better, they wouldn't. Now start talking."

"I didn't tell Wooyoung anything. I swear. He sort of," Mingi scratched the back of his head. "Found out on his own."

"He's telling the truth Y/N. The entire time Mingi's been in contact with you, I've kept my mouth shut."

I eyed him, "How did you find out?"

"Like I told him" he motioned at Mingi. "The day he came back from the store before we left for our mission. I knew something was up. Mingi came back all jittery and happy. That's when I hacked into the security cameras and saw everything." Everyone looked over at Han who was sweating in his seat.

"Didn't I tell you to wipe the security cameras that night?" Hyunjin said through his gritted teeth.

"It's not my fault" he protested. "I tried to work but Y/N and Chan were in the middle of an almost breakup."

"Still no excuse" Wooyoung chuckled. "It's already too late. I went ahead and wiped it for you before Hongjoong found out. You're welcome by the way."

"And what are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Easy. You guys killed our allis about a week ago. We came to see if we can salvage some of our weapons that went down in the explosion. Don't worry about the cameras catching you in the streets. I already wiped them. You should really do a better job Jisung or maybe I'm just better then you" Wooyoung said with a cocky tone while Han glared at him. "The others think were out exploring the city. So, no need to worry about them. And you don't need to worry about me either."

"I don't?"

"You don't" Mingi clarified. "I wouldn't bring him here if so."

"Truly. I missed you too. I'm also sorry for lying to you and for taking away your memory."

"And?"

He sighed, "And for tricking you. I'm sorry about everything. I've been talking with Mingi and.... I want out of Ateez too."

"How do we know to trust you?" Chan glared.

"You don't. I mean, I wouldn't trust me either."

Changbin came over cracking his knuckles, "I'd say we kill him now."