11

We ran into my room and straight towards the bathroom finding Lee Know on the floor. I kneeled down beside him and pick his head up. He almost looked lifeless and I couldn't help but cry even more. He tried to save me and this is what he gets?

"Lee Know please wake up. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault!" I said pushing his hair back away from his face. Everyone was surrounding us. Hyunjin kneeled down checking his pulse.

"Well?" Changbin asked anxiously.

"He still has a pulse. We have to get him to a doctor" Hyunjin said.

Chan pulled his phone out and started calling someone. Changbin picked Lee Know up and we started to exit out the house heading towards a van. I was behind Changbin the entire time not wanting leave Lee Know side.

Seungmin opened the back door then told me to get in first. I sat down while Changbin placed Lee Know next to me. I placed his head on my lap as Changbin was trying to lay him down. He then rushed to the drivers side as Seungmin closed the door and hopped into the passenger side.

"What about the others?" I asked Changbin.

"They'll meet us there. They have a few things to do first before they leave."

He then started the van and we sped away. I looked down at Lee Know brushing his hair back, I felt tears fall down my face. I then started to look out the window.

"Give me your necklace" Seungmin demanded.

"Huh?"

"We can't risk them finding us again so give me your necklace" Seungmin said reaching his hand out to me.

I looked down at my necklace before ripping it off. I saw him toss it out the window. Good riddance. 

"The ring as well."

"No. Not the ring. I'm sorry but it's very special to me. Hongjoong never even gave it to me" I spat.

"Anyone close to him did?" he asked.

"No. A very close friend of mine did. He died before Hongjoong came into my life. I promise."

"Okay then."

After twenty minutes of driving we finally pulled into what looked like an abandoned warehouse. Both boys rushed out of the van opening the back door, grabbed Lee Know and heading inside the building. When we got inside Seungmin pulled me over to the side.

"What are you doing? Let go of me."

"You can't go in the room, come with me so you can change your clothes" he said.

"No" I yanked my arm away from him, "I want to be with him. He got hurt because of me. This is all my fault. The least I can do is be next to him to make sure he doesn't get hurt again."

"Right now you can't! We need to let the doctors to do their job!" I cried again. He sighed and looked down at ground before back up at me. "I'm sorry. I know you're worried about him but don't go blaming yourself. This isn't your fault. Just come with me." I nodded my head and followed him into a room.

"When will the others get here?"

"The others should be here soon with your things. Until then I have some backup clothes here that you can barrow. They might be a little baggy for you, I hope you don't mind."

He handed me gray sweatpants, a baby blue T-shirt, a towel then pointed to where the bathroom was. I opened the door and walked inside. After placing the clothes on the counter and my towel next to the shower. I turned on the water and started stripping my clothes off while waiting for the water to get hot.