Back to Sleep.

The Master Bedroom
2:26 a.m in Jay's POV:

I felt soft, warm lips on my neck as my eyes cracked open slowly.

It was a repeated kissing motion that was making a trail across my skin.

As I fulfilled my position as the little spoon, my vision focused on the view of the beach. Even though my vision is fuzzy... it was a sight to behold.

Stars flooded the skies above and the moon gleamed beautifully through the night.

Chris' hands pulled me closer to his chest as I felt his firm print poke the back of my body.

We fell asleep a few hours ago after he made sweet love to me.

He wasn't lying about the experience. Chris ate and left no crumbs. I felt taken care of... he catered to every inch of my body.

I moved back a little to show him that I was up.

"Baby..." He said in a deep, raspy tone that initiated raging waters.

"Yea?" I asked softly.

"Whatchu' doin' up?" He asked as he kissed me on the back of my neck once more. I felt his warm hand rub my right shoulder gently and I sighed deeply.

I love when his hands are on me.

"I could ask you the same." I said quietly.

"I want you so bad..." He said huskily as I felt tingling sensations shoot through my body.

This man literally makes me melt... ugh

"You can have me..." I said softly as I felt him move.

"Lay flat baby..." He instructed in my ear with a raspy tone.

Literal waterfalls.

I did as I was told and he laid on the side of me.

I won't lie, I'm still tired from the three rounds he put in earlier... this is definitely gonna make me late for work later.

He looked at me with low eyes and he wrapped his hand around my neck gently to kiss me. It turned me on even more.

He proved his dominance and guided us with such passion. My heart can't take this man...

A few seconds later, I felt his other hand creep into my panties.

I was a little shocked because this didn't happen earlier. But, I'm loving the feeling of his warm, soft touch.

His fingers moved down to my spot and I moaned lightly as he twirled his finger around it.

"Let me hear you baby..." He said as my mouth opened and I moaned during the kiss. He slid his tongue in and went to work.

His fingers traveled farther down and I gasped even more.

He moved his two fingers in and out and said, "Damn baby you're so wet..."

It drove me up the wall.

He moved his lips down to suck and kiss on my neck as he brought my juices up to my sweet spot.

I started moaning uncontrollably from the pleasure he was giving me.

"That's my spot Chris..." Escaped my mouth as I continued to gasp for air.

As he moved his finger in a circular motion at a steady pace, I could hear his voice against my skin saying, "That's right baby... talk to daddy."

I arched my back as I started feeling my climax get closer and closer.