The enemy's point of view

Leeknow's POV

I was patiently waiting at my office for my 5th cup of coffee but no sight of it. I got up fiercely and stormed out of the door earning some frightened looks from the trainees.

After receiving the upsetting news my thoughts got overwhelmed.
The Black Mamba's leader had been murdered and i am certain of who did it.

This made my blood boil since I had a close bond with the Black Mambas. Now his only son is going to take over the team as promised. Nishimura Riki or for short... Ni-ki.

I arrived at the lobby, where I saw trainees taking every kind of training courses. I entered the gun aiming training hall, spotting the person I was looking for. I walked towards him and stood behind him for a second.

He was too busy shooting the target he was aiming for. I audibly cleared my throat, making him turn around and lower his gun.

"Oh hey boss. Sorry didn't hear you." He removed the ear protectors. "What happened?"

"They killed Hiroshi." I sternly said.

"OHH.?" He shrieked with his eyes wide in shock.

"Shh. Quiet." I warned him, looking around to see if anybody heard it.

"No way." He whispered with the same expression as before.

"Yes way. I was informed yesterday by one of his guards."

"Daamn... Now who got the lead?"

"His son."

He swallowed hard, pressing his lips in a thin line.

"Is he..?"

"Yes. More than that, to say the truth. He is worse than his father. Completely merciless."

"But he's still young. Will he be able to endure against The Abyss?"

"Unknown."

"I personally believe Hwang wouldn't even let him breathe. Atleast thats what I've concluded from.. you know... the others."

I scoffed, annoyed by his ridiculous statement.

"Hwang isn't that much of a threat." I looked at him straight in the eyes.
He raised his shoulders with an unsure expression, contrasting my totally untrue assertion.

"Whatever. Continue training. I'm going to discuss it with Felix."

He nodded and turned his attention back to the target.

• • • •

"I see you returned. How did it go?" I asked the boy that was walking towards with me with bloody hands and 2 pistols.

"Maybe consider giving me exact location next time. I got lost and almost lost the target."

"Right. I'll make sure i do. Other than that, did you bring the jewel back?"

I watched him as he pulled out of his small backpack a tiny box encased with blue velvet fabric. He gave it to me and i carefully opened it, revealing a shiny and luxurious diamond ring.

"Amazing. I'll have it delivered to The Black Mambas, you can rest for a week or so."

"Oh my god thank you." He threw his hands in the air avidly.

"Before you go Felix.. i need to notify you."

He sat back down, facing me, resting his hands on the chair arms.

"Mr. Hiroshi died." He raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"How sad.."

I nodded, lowering my head.

"Anyways ill be going now!" He beamed as he jumped of his seat. I stared at him confused. This boy...

"Thats surely a reaction." I chuckled.

"I didn't like him. Very mean person."

"Okay okay but watch how you react in front of others. We dont want any trouble."

"Yah yah." He waved, leaving in a matter of seconds.

• • • •

It was 2am. The streets empty and the sky pitch black. I entered a long but narrow alleyway that was dimly and started walking, waiting for him to arrive.

"Pst."

I turned around immediately after hearing the sound, just to be met with the Black Mamba's leader.

"Hey Leeknow" he smiled.

"Hi Ni-ki." I grinned back.

"Did you bring it?" He reached his hand out waiting for an answer and the small box.

"Yes." I took it out and gently placed it in his hands.

"Excellent! And approximately, how much is it worth?"

"2.3"

He raised his eyebrows puzzled.

"Billion." I smirked.

His eyes beamed and widened, leaving his mouth half open.

"W-wow"

"Anyhow, how have you been kid?"

"Just fine." He recollected himself after the wave of shock that almost drowned him.

"Hasn't your father's death troubled you?"

"Well, yes. It has brought chaos." I wore a worrying and sad look on my face.
"Thats why i want revenge."

I froze by the sudden change of his voice.

"Do you.. perhaps know, who did it?" He quietly asked, stuffing the tiny box to one of his pocket.

I hesitated for a moment.

"Im sorry i don't. But if i find out, I'll make sure you are the first to know."

What the fuck? Why did i deny that..

"Thanks, i appreciate it" he grinned at me again, shaking my hand.

"Ill get going now. Until we meet again." I said as i turned around ready to leave.

"Until we meet again." ...

• • • •

HEY BABES ☺️
this was smaller than the previous cause i had no idea what to write 😭😭 anyways i appreciate everything u do and i love you 💓 BYE BYE