My savior

Hyunjin's POV

"Can you believe it?? The audacity this guy had!"

I was sitting in my office with Han blabbering and complaining about how someone sabotaged his mission. I wasn't really paying attention.

"Better luck next time. The past is past" i added in between his whining, taking a sip from my coffee.

"And the worst part about that?? We were about to make out"

I choked on my coffee, spilling it all over me. He froze as he watched me trying to clean up the mess.

"W-why did yo..u feel the need to ... Say that" i said, my speech fraught with coughs. I tried to regain my stability. After some minutes i calmed down.

"Im so sorry boss" he worriedly 'cried out'.

"A warning would be adequate for both me and you." I shot him a callous look, making him even more apologetic.

"Other than that.. you are free to leave. I I'll go out tonight, so you can too. Dont cause any unwanted trouble."

"Thank you thank you." He smiled, exiting hurriedly the office.

• • • •

It was 12:25am. The bar was relatively full. Music playing in the background could be heard along with loud talking. I sat on the counter in front of the bartender and ordered a martini.

As I was waiting for my drink i looked around, examining the place. It was a medium sized bar with orangey dim lights. The whole inside smelled like strong whiskey and beer, bringing a nauseous feeling to whoever wasn't used to the odour.

Next to me sat a boy who seemed to be the same age as me. He had coal black straight hair, thin almond eyes, a slim figure and was plainly shorter than me. He was honestly exceptionally handsome.

"2 shots of whiskey please."

Holy shit.

His voice was hot as fuck. I calmly looked back to my drink which was being placed in front of me by the bartender.

"Much appreciated." I replied, snapping out of my thoughts. I took a sip of my drink and placed it down. To my surprise, i wasn't the only one admiring the other. I perceived from my peripheral vision the boy staring at me furtively. I smiled at myself and continued drinking.

• • • •

Felix's POV

As i walked in the bar, a sapphire blue haired guy caught my attention. I decided to sit next to him in order to have a better view of the source of captivation. After ordering i looked at him, examining every bit of his tall and muscular silhouette.

The white shirt tightly enveloping his slender chest, his necktie loosely worn and hair messily slicked back. He was so damn attractive. Truthfully, i would gladly let him-

Unexpectedly, i felt someone grab my arm, trying to make me get up. He looked super drunk and knew what he was trying to do.

"hEy sweEeetie~ WAnna have some fUn~?" He unsteadily said in between hiccups. I looked at him in disgust, snatching my hand out of his grip.

"Fuck off man."

"CoOmee onn" he grabbed my arm again, forcefully pulling me to get up. "You're cutee~"
I cringed so hard at this. His filthy hand moved and grabbed my waist, squeezing it so firmly that his nails dug to my skin, making me wince in pain.

"Ow man! What the fuck" i pushed him, touching my side where it slightly hurt. He had a smirk on his face as he stumbled closer to me. He vigorously grabbed my arm again, dragging me to what it seemed a bathroom.

"StOp moooviNg bitch!!" He furiously said. I just fearlessly pushed him away again, slowly walking backwards to keep an eye for him if he tried doing anything again.

"You b-"

Thats when i started approaching the blue haired guy, hoping he would help me atleast a bit. I looked at him and saw his eyes signalling for me to get closer to him. I watched him as he got up from his seat, fixing his shirt.

I looked back at the guy who was aggressively walking towards me. He raised his hand, ready to bash me, but he 'accidentally' hit someone else. I looked at the taller guy in front of me in shock. The drunk guy's face went from a smug to a terrified one in a second.

"Mind explaining why you're harassing strangers?"

The blue haired guy's face was gloomy. His eyes could kill but he seemed relaxed. I gulped, unfamiliar with this peculiar feeling building inside of me.

"I-i- im.. so..sorry" he was absolutely petrified. He quickly ran outside of the bar, finally leaving me alone.

"A-ah thank you. I really appreciate it." I quickly bowed as he turned around to face me. My eyes widened from the sight. Scarlet red blood running down his nose. He raised his eyebrows in confusion after seeing my dismayed expression.

"Your nose.." i raised my finger to point to the bleeding mess.

"Ah nothing. Dont worry."

I swallowed, trying to push the tight knot that was formed inside my throat.

"Be careful next time cause i wont be here to save you." He smiled, walking back to his seat, leaving a 50$ bill to the bartender who took it.

"Im paying for the boy here too." The bartender nodded and put the bill the pocket of his black apron.

"What? No-"

"No insistence." He walked out, leaving me dumbfounded. I just scoffed. 'whatever' i thought to myself. After a few minutes of contemplating whether or not go after him and give him the money I exited the bar too and walked down the alleyway that connected it with the main street.

Suddenly i spotted a person who seemed unconscious. I frowned, thinking it was a drunk person passed out. But when i walked past him i noticed it was the drunkass who was bothering me.

...

He was bleeding though. From his.. head? My confused face changed to a serious one.
I smiled at myself.

"Aw look at you now." I crouched down to look at his soulless eyes. I scoffed, got up and left from there. Little did i knew though that someone had their eyes on me...

• • • • •

...😏 HAHA ANYWAYS done with this one too 😼👍
Hope you enjoyed and i hope you have a wonderful day yall<33 Bye bye!! ❤️
1095 words🤩