Mysterious unco

A few weeks later..

Leeknow's POV

Today i had a crucial mission to complete. Ruin the party of the richest guy in the whole Korea. Why? Well he scams people and his shitty products outsell the actually good ones. Something must be done.

I even got invited in person by him so that made it 10x easier. I was going alone so i could make sure i wouldn't attract any unwanted attention, but I had got my guards to set up traps all around the mansion.

I pulled up with my black car and peered at the people either entering the mansion, drinking in the huge garden, making out behind bushes or just out for fresh air.

When i entered the mansion, the owner was nowhere to be found. The smell of champagne and strong alcohol was lingering the whole place.

Seemed like everybody wore their most expensive clothes from their wardrobe. I checked the whole place out and suddenly spotted the host. I was disgusted by the sight.

He had 3 women on his lap and was touching them.. inappropriately...

I decided to ignore it and just took a glass of champagne from the trays that were being carried around. I pressed something on my ear and got connected with Bangchan who was controlling every camera and trap in the house.

"Can you hear me?" I whispered, not wanting to receive any weird glances from people around me.

"Move to a more quiet position" he responded.
I pushed through the crowd and made my way to the corner of the huge living room which had a lot of space.

"Now?"

"All right. Signal me when i need to shoot."

"Patience. Ill tell you when."

The line was cut off and i pressed the earbud again to mute it.
I was about to walk towards the bathroom that was across the massive room, when the back of a shorter boy collided with my chest, making me stumble backwards a bit.

"Oh! Sorry s-sir." He swiftly turned around, bowing apologetically.

What a handsome man..

"Don't worry. No harm caused." I reassured, clearing my dry throat.

He looked up and caught him staring. He had chocolate doe eyes and inky black hair. He was just a few inches shorter than me. Seems like he caught my attention too as we found ourselves in a staring contest.

"Uh, ahem. S-sorry again." He broke the eye contact and bowed again. I swallowed hard and nodded, feeling something snap inside of me. And with that he hurriedly walked away, getting lost in the crowd. What a strange encounter. I rubbed it off and focused on my mission...

Almost everybody was outside in the garden. I was one of the few who stayed inside, analyzing the whole plan with Bangchan on my earbud, who was giving me possible ideas and instructions.

"Boss i can see you. Im located on the warehouse's roof and i have a clear view of the mansion's interior."

"Good. Can you find the owner for me?"

"Got you. One sec."

After a few moments he connected on the line again.

"Do i shoot him?" He asked, loading the sniper.

"No. Ill go make sure no one's nearby. Follow my figure and ill tell you when."

"Copy that."

I reached the big marble staircase with a red, velvet fabric, carpet covering it and walked upstairs. I strided the broad hallway and when I reached the end, i had to choose which way to go, like a maze.