Disagreement

Soobin's POV

I watched as they dragged the lifeless bodies of the 2 boys down the hallway. I felt guilt and pity fill up my chest as I took a deep breath and moved my gaze to Ni-ki.

"Arent you going a bit harsh on them? They are not the ones who-"

"Are you implying i should show.. mercy?"

I gulped dryly.

"Uh n-no."

"Then dont go against my plans."

I nodded and looked away. For a few moments an uneasy silence filled the atmosphere.

"Did you know?"

My heart stopped. Know? Know what..?

"Know what.?" He glanced at me suspiciously.

"About Hyunjin being the one who killed my father."

Cold sweat started forming on my forehead, nervousness creeping up my spine and an uneasy feeling clouding my mind.

"O-of course not." His eyes looked dead serious.

"You knew."

"I swear i didnt-"

"You fucking knew, didnt you?" He turned around harshly.

"Ni-ki i said no."

"Liar. Motherfucking liar." A crazy smile plastered on his face.

"I guess you want to see your little one BE IN THE SAME POSITION AS THEM HUH??" He shouted like a maniac.

"You are NOT GOING TO GO CLOSE TO HIM" I warned as I clenched my fists.

"TELL ME SOOBIN. DID. YOU. KNOW!?" He shouted angrily, bitterness dripping along with his words.

"You have completely lost it." I scoffed turning around to leave before it got out of hand.
"You are fucking INSANE." I howled but as I was about to walk away, a cold surface was pressed on the back of my head.

"Tell me before you regret it."

"He's not telling you shit." My hopes rose upon hearing the oh so familiar voice.

"Lower the gun. Now."

Ni-ki stopped for a moment and then proceeded to lower the gun.

"Look who's here. Your puppy." He let out a chuckle.

"I dare you to say that again."

"You-"

"I dare you." Yeonjun buried the gun deeper on Ni-ki's forehead, pure anger on the tone of his voice.

"Come on Soobin." He signaled for me to go.

"We'll talk again when you have figured out your shit and you're in your right mind." Yeonjun exclaimed pissed before he took my arm and started walking away.

"Are you okay?" He turned to me hastily.

"Yes don't worry."

I paused for a moment and then looked at Yeonjun.

"We have to help those boys."

He pressed his lips in a line and nodded.

"They didnt do anything to be tortured like that."

"Yeah..."

"Yeonjun."

"Mhm?"

"Lets go."

"Go where?"

"To find Hyunjin and Leeknow."

• • • • •

Small chapter but hope it filled you up ☺️ see yall ❤️❤️ HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND WEEK 😕🫶