Hot mess

2:20am

Hyunjin's POV

"You bastard.." i breathed out as i was running down the empty streets. I wouldn't let him escape. Especially after seeing me eradicate that man.
I took a turn behind a small tattoo shop, after seeing his obscure figure take the same turn. I slowed down as soon as i noticed him looking around for a possible escape. I unconsciously trapped him on an alleyway.

"P-please.. i wont t-tell anyone!! I-i promise!" He pleaded, which infused me more and more with the alacrity to get rid of him. I took out my gun from my back pocket and aimed it at the tremulous guy in front of me.

"P-PLEASE" He begged even more, whole waterfalls of tears rolling down his repulsive face.

I rested my finger on the trigger and looked at him with a mockingly pitiful face.

"Aw. You want to be let free?" I equivocated and lowered the gun, making him relax and muffle his ugly cries a tiny bit. He hesitantly nodded, with terror filling his swollen eyes. An audacious smile appeared on my face. This whole situation amused me a lot.

"Dont utter a word."

I was quickly usurped by a whisper coming from behind me, right next to my ear. The unknown person swiftly but quite tenderly covered my mouth with their hand and with the other they held me at gunpoint.

"Drop the gun." They placidly whispered. It was a man's voice for sure. It sent chills down my spine.
It was a ethereal but simultaneously searing voice that was deep as fuck.

I slyly smirked and slowly crouched down to set my gun to the floor with his hand still securely covering my mouth.

"O-oh my go-god!! Th-thank you so much!" The sobbing person gratefully thanked the anonymous but was quickly shut up by him moving his gun to point to the trembling mess of a person.

"Shut up will ya?" He stormily threatened, completely serious, and stepped in front of me.
Though, his voice sounded familiar.

"Who are you planning to kill?" I said with an intrepid smirk plastered on my face, surprised by the boy's boldness. He turned around to look at me. My eyes slightly widened by the sight.

"How much more you gon' kill huh?" He expressed and audaciously smiled, coming closer to me. I gulped but quickly regained my confidence.

"As much as its needed to satisfy me." I cockily stated, earning a scoff from him. I noticed from the corner of my eye the guy trying to crawl away, but failing completely.

Although he had his gaze locked with mine, he raised his hand to the guy's direction and unfaltering sprouted a bullet to his chest, leaving him dead on the hard cobblestone floor.

"Why not let me kill him if you would do it anyways?" I whined. He simply smiled.

His face was now inches away. That's when i felt a stinging pain in the back of my head. I winced as my vision started to get blurry. The last thing i saw was him being hit unconscious and falling on top of me. Everything went black...

• • • •

Hyunjin's POV

My weak eyes flickered open by the bright orangey lights blinding them. My body was numb and my head was killing me. I wasn't aware of my surroundings till i heard a blaring sound of a heavy door closing completely shut. I instantly sat up, resulting for a wave of dizziness to wash over me. My vision was still a tiny bit blurry but i managed to recognize the boy's slim figure laying next to me.

I slightly groaned, rubbing the back of my head as I crawled over to him.

"Pst." I prodded his shoulder. He started to shift around and turned so his back wasnt facing me. His eyes shot open and his expression was a puzzled one.