Pretty boy

Felix's POV

I had nothing better to do other than binge-watch Netflix and be lazy all day. I kept on checking for any new notifications from Leeknow but nothing.
I eventually got up and just stood there thinking how i could kill time.

'Maybe i could work out a bit.' i thought to myself as i started walking towards the gym room, which is located next to the game room on the 2nd floor of my apartment.

As soon as I entered the room, I put my Bluetooth earbuds on and decided to follow my regular workout routine. Today i was going to do core and upper body strength.

• • • •

I was lying on the ground unable to feel my arms and core. Everytime i moved even a bit, i would groan. I was drenched in sweat.

"Ahhh fuck." I groaned as I stood up, making my way to the bathroom a bit further from the gym. I turned on the tap and let the cold water hit my soaking hands. After washing them, i took off my shirt and threw it on the laundry basket.

I exited the bathroom and made my way to the living room. I stopped on my tracks at the sudden feeling of uneasiness. I looked around but there was nothing there. I reached the kitchen and sat on the counter with a bottle of water on one hand and my phone on the other.

A chilly gust washed over me and i immediately turned my head.

'what the fuck...'

I turned around and...

...

"AHHH!!!"

"Missed me?"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!"

"Relax baby. I won't bite."

I dropped the water bottle on the floor and slided further to the counter.

There I was met with the same guy from the previous time. He was standing in front of me, his arms crossed and his back against the counter across me.

I remember him clearly. Hyunjin. I mean, how can i forget such a face.

From the moment i first saw him in that bar, i have to admit my breath was taken away. He has to be one of the most attractive person I've ever seen.

"You- how- how-"

"Im not here to hurt you."

After a moment of silence...

"Then, why are you here?" I spoke up, utterly taken aback by the unexpected visit.

"Let's go out."

I blankly stared at him, asking my inner self if I really heard it correctly.

"Eh?" He looked at me and shot one of his charming smiles.

"9pm. Magnifica. I'll be waiting for you" And with that he got up and started walking towards the front door. I was left there dumbfounded.
At the thought of that, i was quick to cover my face with my hands and completely drown in flutter.

• • • •

It was finally 8:50pm. I was ready, dressed in a simple white button up shirt and black dress pants.
I was still a bit hesitant whether or not i should go but i decided to do so. Why not? It'll give me a chance to get to know him even better.

I grabbed my keys, my phone and a pocket knife just in case. I walked out the door and started sauntering to the bar.
After what seemed like forever, I finally arrived. I took a deep breath and entered with heavy steps. I scanned the area and relaxed a bit.