Deadly threat

Felix's POV

"We brought you some company~" i opened my eyes, instantly landing on a boy tied up with a cloth in his mouth. I didnt notice who it was because of the pain in the process of getting up but my breath literally got stuck in my throat.

"J-jeongin..?" A small gasp escaped my agape mouth.

"Guessed it correctly!" The guard let out an irritating laugh.

"Wha- what is he doing here!? LET HIM GO." I messily tried getting up to go to him but was stopped when I was pushed by another guard.

Han got up too, grabbing my hand and moving me further away from the guard. I held his hand tighter as I saw the guard near the tied up boy.

"D-don't touch him."

"Oh we won't!" My eyes widened, not believing a thing.

"Throw him from the rooftop." He coldly said.

"NO!!" I charged at the guy, managing to punch him once before I was forcefully pushed by the other guards. He massaged his cheek and smiled again.

"Lixie we've become brave now, havent we?"

"DONT C-CALL ME THAT. LET JEONGIN GO." I squirmed and twisted around in hopes of escaping and saving Jeongin but it was pointless.

"L-Let him GO." Han mumbled loudly between his gritted teeth, roughly pushing the guard away from me and embracing me in a tight hug.

"P-please DONT HURT HIM." I squeezed han's arm in an attempt to hold back the disconsolate tears.

"Take him away." They took hold of the tied up boy and began lugging him away.

"P-PLEASE.. HURT ME ALL YOU WANT. BUT D-dont... Hurt him." I cried out, dropping on my knees.

"Too late." The door was slammed closed. Unstoppable tears were streaming down my face as I sobbed on Han's arm.

"P-please Felix. We won't l-let him die, okay? We a-are going to get out of here and s-save him." With all the reassurance i still wasn't persuaded.

He moved and and leaned on the wall with me still in his embrace, patting my hair and rubbing my back soothingly.

"They'll rescue us. Just hold on for a little longer."

• • • • •

Hyunjin's POV (after so long 😭)

"Ay boss you have a guest." Changbin bursted in the office.

I clicked my tongue and rubbed my eyes in exhaustion.

"Let them in." I watched as changbin nodded and motioned for the guest to come in.
I raised my eyebrows once I saw who it was.

"Hello Hyunjin." One of them said bluntly, not sparing a single glance at me.

"Didn't think you would come Soobin. I thought you sai-"

"We arent here to joke around. Just listen to us carefully please because we don't have time."

My gaze moved to the boy next to him. Deep down i had a feeling that i should listen to them but still wasn't sure what they would bombard me with.

"Go on." I said as i wholly focused on them both standing there awkwardly.

"Its uh about." Soobin hesitantly looked at Yeonjun.

"Careful how you gonna react." Yeonjun muttered, obviously referring to me. That made me even more curious on what they had to say.