Painful persistence

Felix's POV

The harsh pain on the back of my head made me eventually wake up. I right away noticed that i was in an unfamiliar environment.

"W-where am I..." I got up with slight difficulty and rubbed my head. I hissed in pain when I found the part that was probably injured badly. I looked around and saw I was inside a cell. The floor was stained and soiled and so were the walls. It was dark, only a small hanging light bulb lighting the cell. I tried looking outside of the cell but it was too dark for me to make anything out.

I looked around and spotted a figure of a boy insensible on the ground. I ran to him and crouched down to his level.

"Hey! Wake up." I nudged his shoulder, slightly shaking him in the process. He started moving around and finally opened his eyes. He flinched and swiftly uplifted himself to sit up.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I kept my distance with the boy thinking he was just scared.
His body mellowed and he rubbed his eyes seemingly frustrated.

"Where.. where are we..?" I glanced at him with saddened eyes and shook my head.

"I have no idea. Do you remember anything before you were taken here?" I fully sat in front of him with my knees up my chest. He agitated his head negatively.

"It's okay we will get out of here. What's your name?"
I attempted to make him feel more relaxed which worked.

"Han Jisung." I smiled at him.

"Im Lee Felix." He weakly smiled back at me.

A loud bang was heard behind us and we quickly followed the sound.

"Look who are finally awake!" I squinted my eyes once the light was on and was shocked by the sight.

"N-Ni-ki..?" He stepped forwards to lean to the cell bars.

"Nice to see you Felix." He gave me a bitter smile. 'What a hypocrite.'

"What the fuck do you want from us." Han spat at him.

"Well from you not anything particular." Both Han and I looked at each other confused.

"Buuut..." He trailed off,

"Your lovers could explain to you. Blame them for being in this position." His mock smile never left his face.

"W-What lover-"

"You know veery well Felix. I bet Hyunjin wouldn't be happy that you're locked in here. I'll be damned if he comes to save you."

"H-Hyunjin? You know him?" I turned to look at Han who was utterly puzzled.

"Dont be so surprised now Jisung. You got a thing for Mr. Backstabber. Or should i say Leeknow."

"Leeknow?? Wha-" i was cut off by the blaring sound of the cell door opening.

"Grab them and transfer them to Room 245."

4 guards charged at us and seized both our arms, making it impossible for us to fight back. They began dragging us outside.

"LET US GO Y-YOU BASTA- MHHMPH!!" They shoved a piece of cloth in our mouths.

"You guys are too loud." He laughed cold heartedly.

"Do it slowly. Make sure they feel the pain till the very end."

• • • • •

"Look at you. Looking all pathetic and weak."

Tears started to form in my half lidded eyes as the chains were starting to numb my tied hands. I stole a quick glance at the tied boy whose hands were chained up making him hang from the ceiling. Being in the same position as me, his feet were barely touching the ground as his head was drooping forwards.