Overnight stay

3rd person POV

"Wake up, we are here." Changbin had already parked the car in the motel's outdoor parking lot and tried waking the others up.

Eventually all of them woke up, Hyunjin carrying Felix and Minho Jisung although they insisted on walking.

'You must be crazy' was both boy's answer.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"We would like 3 rooms please." Changbin looked at the 2 pairs waiting for confirmation, which he received, and said to the receptionist.

"Here are the keys. Enjoy your stay!" She said with a small smile, utterly unaware of the boys' condition.

"Excuse me, may i ask?" Minho remembered to ask before walking towards the room complex.
"Do you have a med kit or perhaps a pharmacy?"

The woman nodded and requested for him to wait right where he was. After a couple of minutes she came back with 2 medical bags, handing them over and politely bowing.

He arrived in his room and sat the poor, tired boy on the bed, telling him he would be right back.

Minho rushed out and knocked on Hyunjin's and Felix's room.

"Take this and make sure you take good care of him or else." Minho seriously threatened but failed to scare the other.

"Likewise." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and closed the door.
Minho had more important things to pay attention to. He hared back to his shared room and quickly entered the bedroom.
He felt crestfallen once he saw the other wincing in pain and trying his best to keep his heavy eyes open. He crouched down in front of him and cupped with one of his hands Han's face.

"Please be patient love. I'll let you rest for as long as you want but I have to take care of these first."
Minho pointed at the bloodstained marks.
Jisung could only weakly nod.

Minho grabbed the tube of antiseptic ointment and smeared a fairly small amount of it to the wound on Han's chest. He saw how he was squirming and fighting back tears.

"Squeeze my arm if it hurts love." Minho offered.

"B-but it'll hurt yo-"

"I don't care. Do it."

Han grasped the other's shoulder and let the painful tears run down his face.

Minho continued disinfecting the wounds on both the boy's face and chest, covered them with gauze pads and swathed his torso in bandages.

He could feel his shoulder go numb and was sure there would be a mark left there but didnt care.

"How are you feeling love?"

"B-better.." Han mumbled while gently rubbing his eye.

"Does your head hurt?" Upon receiving a nod, Minho took out a headache tablet.

"Here take this." He handed it to him and watched him as he downed it slowly with a glass of water.

"Let's go to sleep now."

Minho tugged the younger into the bed and went to the bathroom to wash his hands. He got back and saw how the other one was comfortably lying on his side, seeming asleep. He got under the covers and turned to face the younger. He raised his hand and caressed his cheek with his thumb as his eyes began feeling heavy too.

"Goodnight my love."

Right before he fell asleep, he felt the other move closer to him and loosely hug his torso, burying his head into his collarbone. Minho softly smiled and hugged him back, now completely melting into the other's touch. He planted a kiss on the younger's head and soon drifted off to sleep.