She Lit a Fire - Lord Huron

A/N: Some sad Avatrice for y'all

A/N: Some sad Avatrice for y'all. Idea inspired by creator hah-no

I've been through the desert and I've been across the sea

I've been walking through the mountains and wandered through the trees for her

Ever since Ava went through the Ark, Beatrice's heart ached. It called out to be with the Halo Bearer every night.

Every day, the nun tried to live her life, like Ava told her to, but it grew harder and harder every minute.

I have been trying to find her want to give what I got

She lit a fire, but now she's in my every thought

With leaving the OCS, Beatrice felt as if she had no purpose anymore.

She was no longer a nun. Of course she loved God, but she wasn't as devoted as she once was.

In her few months with Ava, she had found a new salvation in the Warrior Nun's arms.

As Beatrice traveled in Europe, and decided to stay in the Swiss Alps, everything reminded her of Ava.

The bar they used to work at, the streets they used to walk down, the shops that they used to frequent.

She couldn't get Ava off her mind.

Being in the Alps sharpened the pain of losing the younger girl, but the ex-nun felt that it was one of the few ways that she could feel close to Ava.

Where, could that girl have gone

Where, I've wandered far

Of course Beatrice tried to find a way to get Ava back.

She kept in touch with Jillian as the CEO observed the Ark for any more activity.

With Michael gone, Beatrice couldn't ask him about the Other Side.

With no Halo, there was no way to enter the realm that Ava had been sucked into.

Where, could that girl have gone

She left no trail but I cannot fail

I will find her

Camila and Yasmine had come over several times to check on Beatrice, update her about the Ark, and to give her all the information they had gathered about the Other Side and how to cross over.

Beatrice was well aware of the potential damage of trying to pass through to the realm, mainly from Jillian, but was on the verge of desperation.

She prayed every night to God to give Ava back.

To give the woman another chance.

For a while, it felt as if God was ignoring her. That this was the hardest trial of her life.