°•Chapter Three•°

-- Author POV --

Itachi tired around to see his father was above angry. Shisui whispered to Itachi " we are so fucked.." Itachi look at him with I didn't know face.

Fugaku grab both Shisui and Itachi arms then drag " we need to have a long talk" Both Shisui and Itachi shiver at his tone. When they got home Mikoto walked to both Itachi and Shisui. She slap both of them " How could you leave two six years old children alone with a grown ass fucking man in are damn house! alone!" " Momm-" Itachi was interrupted by Mikoto " Shut the fuck up! I'm talking. How could you Itachi? I raised you better then this and you are fuckin druck and Shisui wait until your mother here she will beat your ass. The same way I'm about to beat Itachi."

Mikoto took her slipper off she smack Itachi in the head and hit him in his arms and back. " Go to your room! Shisui go lay down in the living room until your mom gets here!" Mikoto angerly yelled.

Naruto and Sasuke was at the stairs listening to the whole converstion, they Itachi slowly and wobble walked up stairs,  Itachi turnd to Naruto and smiled at him " your * HIC* really cute* Itachi then went to his room.

Naruto blused and Sasuke looked over to his friend " Lets go to sleep " Naruto agreed.

-- The Next Day --
-- 12:56 a.m --

Itachi woke up with a huge headack " Damnit..." Itachi looked around to find himself in his bedroom. Itachi then lookef at his phone to see over 50 message from Izumi.

Izumi❤
Babe~ why did you leave the party?
12:34p.m

Izumi❤
Babe why your not answering?
12:58p.m

Izumi❤
Itachi are you cheating on me?😔
2:13a.m

Itachi~Kun
Sorry for not answer was went home
My dad was pissed same for my mother
I grounded for 2weeks.
12:58a.m

Izumi❤
What! That's not fair.
Your old enough to make your own
Choices. And for 2 damn weeks.
1:02p.m

Itachi~Kun
I deserve it.
I should watched my brother, thats why I
Didnt want to go to the party.
1:04p.m

Izumi❤
Bull shit!
Your 16 years old and have a life to live
And your brother and that brat was OK
1:07

Itachi~Kun
Izumi...Naruto isnt a brat, and I umdersand where you coming from. But I left my brother and his best friend home alone with somebody that I never knew or met. And Shisui ground him for a week cause Shisui parent was pissed that he went to a party and not finishing his easy and leaving his couisn and his friend home alone with a man that he don't know his damn self
1:15p.m

Izumi❤
I'm sorry Babe...
1:17p.m

Itachi~Kun
I'm sorry for snapping at you. I was mad at myself for do something stupit.
1:18p.m

Izumi❤
Its not your fault,  but I have to help my dad with somthing. Bye love you💋❤
1:19p.m

Itachi~Kun
Bye.love you too
1:19p.m

--- End of that ---

Itachi got up off the bed and went out his room. He seen Naruto and Sasuke running in the hallway playing. As Naruto was running he triped on his own feet,  Itachi caught him different time. " Are you ok? Naru-san?" Itachi asked.

Naruto blused and nodded his head "t-thank you Tachi.." Itachi smiled at his new nickname " no problem"

--- Time skip 2 weeks Later ---

Itachi was finally off punishment,  himself and Shisui was in the living room talking until Mikoto came. " Itachi, Minato and Kushina are moving to New York for a few year. I want you,  Shisui and Sasuke to say bye to them" Itachi frown * no more fox..*

While Naruto parent was pitting things in the car, the uchiha family pulled up. Sasuke ran to Naruto and hugged him tightly " I don't want mg dobe to leave me...." Naruto smiled " I'll alwas miss my ducky" both kids looked at each other a smiled.

"Does that mean vampires take over the foxs kingdom?" Sasuke asked. Naruto gasp " I'll alwas defend my kingdom" Naruto pouted. Everyone laughted. Shisui went up to naruto and went down to his level " You will alwas be my 3 brother to me." Then he kissed Naruto on the cheek making him blushed.

Itachi walked up to Naruto and went down to his level. When Itachi gotten closer to Naruto,  Naruto blused and closed his eyes. Then he felt somthing cooled on his neck. Naruto opened his eyes and see a nice necklace " This is the sun,  the most beautiful star in are planet. And Naruto your that star " Itachi spoked.

[ The Necklace ]

Naruto looked up at Itachi at smiled " I'll be the sun I'm your world Tachi-san" Itachi eyes widen and he smile " You already are Naruto" both Naruto and Itachi hugged each other

Naruto waved at them as him and his parents got in the car " Goodbye everyone!" Naruto yelled out the window as the car drove away.
Naruto sat back in his set and look at the necklace, a tear rolled down his cheek. He missed them already,  especially Itachi.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘