°•°•Chapter FourTeen•°•°

Sasuke was chilling in his bedroom doing nothing but reading a random book that was given to him by Sakura.
That's when his phone starts to ring, he sighed putting away his book. He lean over to his dresser taking his phone off the charger then look to see who calling him.

When he Naruto name he fell off the bed. When he stand back up brushing off his clothes while he answered the phone.
" Hello?"
Sasuke heard breathing before he heard Naruto speak. " Sasuke, let's meet up" Naruto said.
°•°•♡°•°•♡°•°•

What happened at the part 3

Keai sat up from the bed staring at the unknown person that was infront of him.
" W-wHo are yO-..!!" Keai was grabbed by the neck before he could finish his sentence. He was then lifted up from the bed feet dangling from the floor.

" I'm disappointed in you keai, you have one job and you failed." The unknown voice spoked.
Kaei looked at the person in terror " I-im so-..sorry! I-I didn't kno-..Know it wa..yo-u Sa-.." kaei was thrown into the wall leaving a hole. The boy groans in pain as he tried to sit up but his face was slam down to the floor with force.

" I'll give you exactly 72 hours to do you fucking job, Do you understand me dog?!" The person said as they put more pressure into kaei head. Keai cried out a yes because he was released.  Then the random person spit on kaei " I expect you to be a good boy and fetch your target like the dog you are" then the unknown person left.

Keai sat up onto his knees rubbing his neck as a hand mark was left. A few minutes later, Naruto came back with a bag of things closing the door behind himself.
" Alright, I got everything that should hel-..What happened!?" Naruto asked. Kaei smiles brightly at Naruto, he laughed standing to his feet " Nothing, I don't know what the fuck I was doing alone in this room." Kaei said.

Naruto looks at his best friend considered * He's lying..* Naruto thought, then he look at kaei neck as his friends tries to cover his whole neck but Naruto can see parts of a hand mark.
There was long silence as Naruto continued to stare at kaei neck. His heart rate went up the longer he stare. What the fuck happened when he left?

Kaei hugs Naruto, he put his face into Naruto neck holding in his cries. He didn't what to cry infront of Naruto, he doesn't deserve to be his best friend.
He let go of him after some time " Let go stop by a fast-food place before we go home" kaei suggest. Naruto slowly nodded his head as he grabs kaei hand and they both walked out the party.

When they got inside the car Naruto gave kaei a bottle of water and tylenol to help him out for now.
They stopped at panda express to grab food before heading to Naruto place. The car ride was silent which were rare because normally Naruto and Kaei would be jamming to music right now.

Kaei sighed before he spoke " After you left the room, There was someone that was so drunk and thought I was his girlfriend tried to force himself onto me. That's how I got that mark on my neck if you were worried, but don't be I'm a strong bitch Naruto! I punch his ass right in the deck and he fell back so hard made a hole in the wall. You should have seen it, that what happened when you left" kaei said.
Naruto didn't know how to approach what he just had heard.
" Damn bitch, you should have screamed or yells out my name. I'll help you beat his ass!" Naruto scold him. Kaei burst out laughing " Thats why I love you, but I wasn't thinking about that. If that happen again then I'll do it"

Naruto smiles " Let's listen to some beyonce!" Naruto said, kaei smiled widely " Yesss Bitch!!!"
°•°•♡°•°•♡°•°•

682 words :)
Sorry for posting in a while.