•°•Chapter Five•°• Part One•°•

--Author Pov--

The next day, Sasuke slowly walked in class. When Sasuke got into his seat he slamed his head on the table. Hinata flinch in surprise " A-are you ok Sasuke-kun?" Hinata asked.

Sasuke turns his head and looked at Hinata "I had a nightmare,  I couldn't sleep last night..." He said. Kiba got into his seat acrossed from Sasuke.

[ This is how it set up ]

" Tell us, what happend in your nightmare?" Kiba asked, Saukra just sat down and looked at Sasuke want to also know

" Tell us, what happend in your nightmare?" Kiba asked, Saukra just sat down and looked at Sasuke want to also know. Susuke sighed " So...... yesterday when my older brother went to the store. He left me with his girlfriend name: Izumi, she invited somebody I don't know into my house." Sasuke went silent for a few seconds before he continued.

" Izumi kissed the random man like parents kiss each other. But she kissed him u-using her tongue..." Hinata was shocked while both Kiba and Saukra made a disgusted face. Sasuke took a deep breath and continued " she took him upstairs to my brother bedroom,  I also ran into my room so they wouldn't see me. After I waited a few minutes, I heard weird sounds, like she was yelling for help but she was saying: Yes. And I looked through the cracks of my brother bedroom door." Sasuke pause, Sakura grab Sasuke hand " You don't have to contiune if you don't want to Sasuke-kun..." Sakura said.

Sasuke shook his head and continued " Both the man and Izumi were naked......like with out clothes or underwear. S-sh-She was o-on his p-p- private parts jumping against her private p-part" all three children gasped. Sasuke started to cry and choked on his tears " I was s-so scared! A-and i-i-i had night-nghtmares about it none stop. I want Naruto!" Sasuke cried out loud.

Sasuke cried so loudly everyone in the class looked at him and the teacher ran up to Sasuke " What happened? Sasuke you ok?" The teacher tried to calm down Sasuke. That when Sasuke started to have an panic attacks.

The teacher called the nurse fast and trying to calm Sasuke down " Sasuke breath! Breath with me" the teacher made Sasuke looked at her. He tried to slow down his breathen and breath with her like she said. The nurse came and went up to Sasuke " Call his parents, ill help him" the nurse told.

The teacher nodded her head and call the first contexts number.

-- With Mikoto --

Mikoto was making lunch for her and her husband since it his day off work. Thats when her phone started ringing, she looked to see Sasuke school called and she picked up.

Hello?

Miss Uchiha?

Yes. This is she

Your son Sasuke is having a panic attack we need you to come asap

I'm on my way!

Mikoto hanged up and ran in the living where her husband at " we need to get Sasuke!" Mikoto yelled while putting on her shoes. Fugaku looked at his wife confused " What happend?" He asked, Mikoto looked at her husband worred " Sasuke had a panic attack..."

--- With Itachi ---

Itachi was bored as hell in histroy class,  Itachi looked at the clock to see if its time for lunch yet.
* 20 more minutes* Itachi sighed and lay down his head and took a quick nap.

°•° 20 Minutes later °•°

The bell roung, Itachi woked up and left the classroom. While walling in the hallway Shisui just walkes out his class " Itachi? Are you ok? You look tired. Did somethings happend?" Shisui asked. Itachi shooked his head " I have to wash my bed sheets in the middle of the night becasue it smelled like ass and fish" Itachi said.

Shisui laughed " was you and Izumi getting to it?" Itachi shook his head " I'm still a happy virgin" Itachi told,  Shisui laughed again " Same" he agrees.

[ Part Two will be release tomorrow ]