°•°•Chapter Six•°•° Part One•°•

°•--- Author Pov --•°

3 years later

------------------------------
Itachi-19
Shisui-19
Izumi-19
Naruto-9
Sasuke-9
Hinata-9
Sakura-9
--------------------------------

Sasuke was getting ready for school " Sasuke! Come get your breakfast!" Mikoto yelled from downstaires. Sasuke had to go therapy today still traumatized that day, nobody still didnt know why Sasuke has the panic attack 3 years ago. Only the therapist know,  but refuse to tell them seces he promies Saskue he wouldn't.

[ Sasuke has anxiety while he's around Izumi and other man/boys besides Kiba, Itachi, Shisui, Fugaku, Naruto, Minato, Shion, Shikmaru, Naji, Gaara]

Itachi sat next to his brother " Sasuke?.....are you going to be ok without me and Shisui?" Itachi asked. Sasuke looked at his brother " what do you mean, nii-san? Itachi sighed " I'm leaving. I going to college in 3 days, that means we have 72 hours to do how much we can together " Itachi said.

Sasuke stoped eating and looked at his brother " how long are you going to be gone?" Itachi smiled " five months, after thos five months. I can visit every weekend and Mondays. Same for Shisui" Sasuke smiled " I'll wait.

Suddenly...." Itachi-kun!" Sasuke froze,  he hate being around that slut. Sasuke felt anxiety when it comes to her " I-ill go upstairs .." Before Sasuke could get up, Izumi hugged him " Sasuke-kun! You havent said a word to me in a long time" she pouted.

Sasuke startes breathing hard and fast, Itachi notice. Itachi quickly grabbes his brother and hugged him " breath Sasuke, I'm here for you. Think about who makes you happy the most. And pretend its/they there infront of you.." Itachi whispered in Sasuke ear.

Sasuke shot back into his normal breathing,  then he slowly fell asleep in his older brother arms. Itachi smiled " What just happend?" Izumi asked. Itachi looked at his girlfriend " Sasuke has this trauma that nobody knows about....he rufused to tell us. The only thing we got out of him is that: I don't want to break y'all apart" itachi answer.

Izumi looked at Sasuke * I might have a idea what it is* she thoughted

----- FlashBack Three years ago -----

Izumi was slowly putting the man d*ck inside her until she heard a sound. She looked back to see Sasuke slowly peeking inside, she smirked and started jumping and riding fast. She looked back to see Sasuke eyes widen, she know won't tell his brother. She just know.

[ Second part will come out soon ]