°•°•°Chapter Seven°•°•° 1/3•°•

---Author POV---
--- With Itachi ---

Itachi and Izumi made it to the restaurant were Shisui wanted them to meet with his first girlfriend. They made their way inside the building and looked around for Shisui.

After a minute, they spotted Shisui and a pretty girl with long brown hair. Itachi and Izumi made their way there, Shisui looked up and smiled.

" Itachi! This is Atune, Atune this is my cousin Itachi and his girlfriend Izumi" Shisui introduce. Atune smiled " It nice to meet you Itachi. Shisui talks about his cousin all the time. Like all the time" she said then looked at Shisui. He blused then looked away in embarrassed.

Itachi smiled " In still shocked that he even managed to pull off somebody" Itachi said. Both female laughted " Tire" Izumi agreed,  Shisui was even more embarrassed " Y'all are tribute teaming me, that's so unfair" everyone laughed again.

---Few hours later---

All four of them was walking around downtown. They was talking how life was for them. Then thats when Itachi remember somthing. 

" Shisui we talked to Naru-san today" Shisui looked at his cousin surprised " Damn, I wished you told me when you was on the phone with Ramen-boy, I would really love to talk to the little bloned" Shisui said. Atune was confused " Whos Naru?" She asked, Itachi smiled  " Thats my younger brother best friend, he and his family was close to us. They were a god parents" Itachi answerd.

Atune nodded her head " I'll love to mee him one day. Both of y'all seemed fond of this Naru" Itachi smild " Naruto, his name is Naruto. Yep he is like a little bother to me" Itachi was a tiny bit of jealous when she used the nickname he gave the blonde.

Shisui looked at his cousin " Did they say when they're coming back?" He asked. Itachi shook his head " Idk to be honest, I left while they was still talking to Naru-san" Izumi was getting annoyed " Can we change the topic?" She asked. The boys agreed then they talked about somthing different.

But Atune notice somthing different about her tone of voice she used. She narrow hers eyes and looked at her for a few secondes * she hiding somthing. But what is it?* she asked herself. Atune was good at telling when sombody was lying, a certain tone of voice and when somebody hiding somthing. Her father is a Detective and the chief of police, so she knows what she doing. 
[ She be TenTen older sister too ]