°•°•Chapter Twelve •°•°2/3•°•

--- Author POV ----

--- With Naruto ---

Naruto was asleep on the plane, he was so comfortable on the bed.
[ Airplanes haves rooms in first class or business class I believe]

Minato and Kushina was eating at the dinner and speaking about how Naruto going to react when he see Sasuke or Itachi.

" I think Naruto would definitely faint when he sees Itachi" Kushina smirked.
Minato laughs and looked down " Time fly's...It feels like just yesterday Naruto was a little kid playing around with Sasuke and Itachi"

Kushina put her hand on Minato shoulder " Dont worry honey, he still our little ball of sunsise " she said. Minato gave a bright smile to his wife " Your right"

--- With ????? And ????---

"Damn my ass hurts!" Person 1 cried out, person 2 rolled their eyes " Stop hopping on eyerones dick then!" They told. Person 1 scuffed " You mad that you didnt fuck somebody in a year" they said as they still their toung out.

Person 2 slapped them hard in the face making them fly to the side. Then person 1 got up holding their cheek " Damn bitch! Wtf!?"

Person 2 walked away " Stfu before I'll fuck u myself" then that they walked away. Person 1 stud there shocked ' Fuck me then, damn..' They through.

--- Back with Naruto ----
---- When they landed ---

Naruto and his parents was waiting for they're lift driver to pull up. Then Naruto phone buzzed, he looked at his phone to see a text message from his friend he smiles and looked at it.

----- Text messages ----

Keai💚
Yo, Naruto did y'all land?
6:34p.m

Naruto
Yeah, waiting on the lift diver to get here
Wryd?
6:34p.m

Keai💚
Nothing bb💙, but I missed you even tho I seen you two days ago😭😫
6:35p.m

Naruto
😐😑😐
6:36p.m

Naruto
Dramatic ass🙄
6:36p.m

Keai💚
Damn babe😭 don't do me like that..I your number one😚
6:37p.m

Naruto
Nope. Your my number 4..
6:37p.m

Keai💚
WHAT?!! Who the other three?!
6:37p.m

Naruto
You don't know them
6:38p.m

Keai💚
I'll know when you tell me
6:38

Naruto
My childhood friend and his older brother and cousin. But enough about me, Keai what happened at the party five days ago?
6:40p.m

[ Typing ]

" Naruto!!" Kushina yelled. Naruto flinched at looked at his mom " Yeah? " he asked. Kushina sighed " The car is here" she said,  Naruto grabed his suitcase and but it in the trunk.

--- With Keai ---
--- New character---

Keai looked down at his phone and tunrs it off he look over to his side and stared at the window. He shook his head " I'm sorry Izumi....I couldn't kill somebody thats dear to me.." Keai said without tunring around.

The unkown person smerked " You all are such a disappointment, I gust I have to get the big dogs." Pull out a gun and aimed at Keai head. Krat smiled at himself throw the window looking at his reflection.

' This is goodbye Naruto.....'

[  two shoots was heard and ecod in the building ]

--- With Naruto ---

Naruto randomly had chills and shiver. Naruto looked down at his phone, he was wondering why Keai had not texts back yet. He sighed and looked out the car window.

' This place looked familiar'