°•°•Chapter Eleven•°•°1/3•°•°Kiba

--- Author POV ---
------------------------------
Kiba-14
Hinata-13
Sakura-14
Sasuke-13 half
Naruto-13 half
Itachi-23 half
Shisui-24
Atune-24
---------------------------------

--- With kiba ---

Kiba was having dinner with his family and his younger sister. It was quite, the only sound was heard was the fork/spoon hitting the plate as they eat.

Everything was a nice silent until " Kiba, did you past your final exam for this last semester?" Kiba father asked. Kiba sivered and looked at his father dead in his eyes " Yes father, I made 87 out of 105 question on the exam. I'm the fourth highest in my class 27 highest in the whole school. Not the best but not the worst...." Kiba told.

Kiba father nodded his head " Tell me...who the highest in your class and your school.." Kiba stoped and think " humm.....the highest in my class was Sasuke, he made out 104 of 105 and he second highest in the school behind Shikamaru.." Kiba said. " I should have known that Nara kid whould be first, Kiba next time I want you to be the top 5 next year.ok?" Kiba nodded his head. " I'll try fath-" "you will not try! You will do it!" Both kiba and his sister flinch.

" I will father..." Kiba mother sighed and spoked " Please dear, don't be hard on him he's only 14. He's still learning.." Kiba father slamed his hand on the table " listen here women! I'm the man of the house! I'm not letting my son as a damn dumbass kid walking around embarrassing me and my work!" Then he slaped her. Kiba got up and went to protect his mother " Dad! Stop please!" Kiba pleased.

Kiba younger sister was crying while hidding behind her mother and older brother. His father looked down at them in discussed then walked away. Kiba turns to his younger sister and went down to her level " Hana? Are you ok? " he asked, Hana slowly nodded her head " I'm fine.." Kiba smiled.

He helped his sister abd mother up " Mom...we need to leave this man.." Kiba mother looked down " I know, I just need time to make the money" kiba sighed. He looked at his mother " When I get older. Momma, I promise I'll help you" She smiled at her son and hugged him " I know you will" she kissed the top of his head.

[ Next will be Hinata and her family ]