•°•°•Chapter Seven°•°•°3/3•°•°

--- Author POV ---
---- With Naruto ----

Naruto and his parents was at sixflags haveing fun. Naruto was wondering what Itachi and Sasuke doing.

--- With the Uchihas ---

The girls was yelling at each other, Itachi and Shisui tried to calms down the girls, Soonji was trying to hell her son but Micheal[Shisui father] Keep pulling her away asking can he talk to her. Sasuke covers his ears because they were yelling to much and Fugaku was pushing Micheal away from his sister.

Mikotoshaking. Eough of this pull shit " EVERYONE ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SEAT YOUR ASSES DOWN!" Mikoto yelled. Everybody sat down in their seat, Mikoto took a deep breath " Now...what happened Atune?" Mikoto asked. Atune smiled " Thank you Mikoto-san, I was saying that Izumi is a slutty whore that got to have Aids with all these men she fucked." Everyone looked at Izumi " don't tell me you belive this bitch! Y'all know me for years! " Izumi fired back.

Atune stand up " I have proof! Sasuke has tensed every time Izumi comes around, did nobody seen that?" Atune said. Shisui thought about it " now that you said it, his does every time she comes around" Shisui said. Atune smiled " Sasuke have you seen Izumi with another man in Itachi room doing somthing ??" Atune asked.

Sasuke froze and started shaking. Sasuke slowly nodded his head, Atune walked to Sasuke " Please tell us what was she doing, those four years ago?" Atune asked. Sasuke looked at his parent and explained everything. Everone was shocked then Itachi got up out his seat and went to Izumi. He slaped her the eckoed the room, everone was silent " I trusted you....YOU DIRTY BITCH! IN MY OWN DAMN BEDROOM!? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS NASTY SHIT?!" Itachi yelled.

Izumi stand up " She fucking lying along with that dumnass brother of your!" Mikoto stand up a slap the fuck out of Izumi" don't you ever talk to my son that way. Get out of my damn house!"

Izumi laughed " Y'all really belived that bitch over me!? Wow! Shisui we was friends for so long, you know me! You know I love Itachi!!" Shisui stand up " To be honest Izumi. I knew somthing was off about you and your love for my cousin, I just didnt know what it was. Now we know all you just have for Itachi was just lust" said Shisui.

Izumi was getting pissed. She walked to were Sasuke and Atune was. She smacked Sasuke cause Mikoto and Soonji to double team the bitch.

While they was fighting, Atune was hugging Sasuke and calming him down Itachi and Shisui was trying to pulled their mother away from the poor girl that was near of passing out. Fugaku was draged Micheal out the house for different reasons. It was chaotic.

--- With Naruto ---

Naruto and his parents went to a random restaurant near. They sat in their seat waiting from their food, Naruto coloring, Minato and Kushina was talking to each other.

Suddenly a random lady with a bobcut came to their table. Naruto noticed and looked up at the lady " I'm sorry to district you, but y'all hair is to bright and it distriting my husband and I " all three of them was confused. " um... I'm sorry its our natural hair color" Minato said.

The lady was not having it " please change your hair to it real color! Its districting to other people" the karen yelled. Kushina stand up at looked at the lady " Listen we don't know you. Go mind your own damn business, me and my family is trying to have a good meal and go home." The karen was pissed. " having kids at the age of 12? I bet your preants didnt want you" that when Kushins had enough.

" listen here bitch!? I'm a grown ass women near my 40s!! I had my son when was 27 years old. Why is our life so damn important if you don't even know us!?" Kushina said. Minato was trying to calm down his wife.

That's when the karen said somthing that trigger Kushina. " your son is nothing but a faggit from his slutty 12 years old mother" she said. Kushina took off her earings " that's it bitch" Kushina swag at the karen. Naruto watched as his mother beat the fuck out of the karen and his father with the help of other people trying to break the fight.

[ That the end of this chapter ]