•°•°Chapter Seven•°•°2/3•°•°

--- Author POV ---
--- A year Later --

----------------------------
Itachi-20
Shisui-20
Izumi-20
Atune-20
Sasuke-10
Naruto-10
Minato, Kushina-37
Mikoto-38
Fuguka-40
Soonji- 38
------------------------------

Izumi and Atune was hanging out, they trying to get to know one another without their boyfriends help. Atune secretly didnt like Izumi, because somthing is off about her. She can tell every time shes around Sasuke,  Sasuke tensed at the fact that she next to him.

Atune has been studying Izumi for a year now. She knows that Izumi wants Itachi attention when he with other people. Is like he cant even be around his own family without her being all over his face.

She also know thats when ever they bring up Naruto name into a conversation, she change it about herself or somthing different. Its like she a pick me girl, and its annoying. How can Itachi stay with somebody like her? Atune knows she hiding somtings else that she cant findout. So she wantes to hang out with her so she can see or know what shes hiding.

Izumi and Atune mad it to a house " Who house is this?" Atune asked, Izumi looked at her and smiled. She lean in and whisper in her ear " We going to have fun" She said. Atune looked at her confused until the door opened.

Three naked man and females was standing infront of them. Atune was shocked and looked away " What the hell Izumi!?!" Atune yelled. Izumi laughed " us girls need a break from our man, Itachi still didnt have sex with me and I'm horny 24/7. He want to wait until its the right time." Arune didnt know what to say she was beyond shocked.

" I bet Shisui give it to you every day, I bet you suck his dick like its a popsicle" Izumi said. Atune was disgusting " Me and Shisui never had sex! Both him and I are still a vergin! We never go beyond then making out! My parent are religious and strict about shit like this! I have to wait until im married. And I'm not mad, I'm actually happy about how that I didn't turn out a disgusting Pig like you" Atune said.

Izumi looked at Atune and laughed " your saying I'm a bitch? That I fucked a man on Itachi bed while his little brother watched. Fuck yeah I did, but if you tell anybody about this. I.wiil.end.you" Atune didnt know what to say. How can she do this to Itachi and Sasuke? She a monster.

---- With Itachi and Shisui ----

Itachi and Shisui was visting their parent for the weekends. Soonji looked up at the two men " Cant belive that my son and yelled. grown up, now you both have jobs, and a dorm. I'm so sad" Soonji whiped away a fake tear.

Itachi smiled " Aunte, don't worry we will still be the young boys that you always love "Itachi said. Soonji hugged both the men " I'm so happy" both men hugged her back " we are too mama" Shisui said. Sasuke ran and hugged his brother " Nii-san! You should visit more!" Sasuke pouted, Itachi smiled " I'll try Sasuke"

Mikoto set the table and places the food down " Food is ready!" Mikoto yelled everyone sat down and started eating.

Fugaku looked at his sister and lean in a whispered " why is that asshole here?" He asked and looked at Micheal[Shisui Father ] Soonji looked at her brother " I let him stay with me a few years back. I don't trust him in my house alone" she said. Fugaku nodded his head and understand.

" Sasuke you talked to Naruto?" Itachi asked. Sasuke looked at his older brother " We talked yesterday, he said: I will come back a few more years" Itachi smiled " That's good to hear"

Everything was going good until.....

The front door slamed opened. Atune ran to Itachi and Shisui " We need to talk!" She yelled. Everone was confused " What wrong? What happened? " Shisui asked. Atune looked around the table " I'm sorry everone! But I have to tell y'all somthing! It really shit!" Atune yelled.

Mikoto covers Sasuke ears " language!" Atune softly said sorry "Izumi is hidding something from everybody!" Suddenly Izumi came in. She smacked Atune hair in the face " Bitch pushed me in a room of naked people and left me" Izumi lied and faked cries. Atune was pissed " Bitch! Don't fuck with me! I'm not that bitch!" Atune said in Izumi face pissed
" Everyone! Izumi is a how that Itachi found in a street! She fucks every man she sees cause she cant vet Itachi dick" Atune said. Everyone was shocked and looked over to Izumi.

Izumi laughed " Everyone know me when me,  Itachi and Shisui was in middle school! And you think they will believed sombody that they met a year ago!!" Said in Atune face.

Atune smirked " I have proof bitch" she showed Izumi her phone and a photo " What are you going to do now bitch?" Atune asked.