•°•° Chapter Twelve •°•°1/3•°•

--- Author Pov ----

-------------------------------
Itachi-26
Shisui-26
Atune-26
Naruto-16
Sasuke-16
Sakura-16
Hinata-15 half
Kiba-16
Garaa-16
---------------------------------

--- With Naruto ---

Naruto was sleeping and the edge of his bed, his long yellow/bloned hair was everywhere. All over his face, back, bed and on the floor. Naruto woked up from his mother slamed opened his bedroom door.

" NARUTO!" She yelled, Naruto jumped up and looked at his mother confuse and his hair all over his face. He looked at his mother with a questioning look " Yes momma?.." He asked tiredly.

Kushina made her way to Naruto and gave him a suitcase. Naruto looked at his mother confused " Are we going so where?" He asked. Kushina smiled at her son. She turns around " That a Secret"

--- With Sasuke ---

Sasuke walked in his class room and sat down, Kiba came behind Sasuke " Wassup Sasuke, how was the break?" Kiba asked. Sasuke looked back at Kiba " Boring.." He answered.

" Sasuke-kun, I have a question you have to answer" Sakura said as she sat down next to him.

[ This how they are seated ]

[ That will be Naruto seat when he comes back ]

Sasuke looked at Sakura confused " And that is?..." Sakura looked both ways and leaned in " be honest with me, have you or have you not wanted to sleep with Mariah Carey..?" Sasuke looked and just stared at her.

He sighed " Yes if I'm being honest, but I have eyes on one thing. And thats... My playstaion 5" Kiba laughed " Damn Sasuke, you don't have eyes for Sakura" Sasuke looked back " You don't have eyes for the Hinata?" He said.

Hinata walked in at the time Sasuke said that, she looked at him confused " Who have eyes on me?" She asked.

[ Hinata wouldn't be a stuttering bitch in my Au ]

Kiba looked away " Nobody.." He said, Hinata raised am eyebrow " Alright then.." She sat down and put away her things. Kiba blused and turns to Sasuke " Damn you uchihas.."

---- With Itachi ----

Itachi took over his father business the Uchiha CEO residence. His cousin Shisui was his secretary or right hand man. Atune also worked at the building, she in the high class of the Uchiha residence.

[ The Uchiha building ]

[ Itachi Office ]

Itachi sighed and lead is head down on the desk, this job was stressful and boring

Itachi sighed and lead is head down on the desk, this job was stressful and boring. Itachi closed his eyes to have a quick nap. Suddenly " ITACHI!" Itachi sat up fast and looked at his cousin who barges in the office.

" What?" Shisui smiled and showed Itachi the text message from his mom " Minato and Kushina job send them here, that means..." Itachi eyes lighted up " Naruto coming back!" Both yelled.

Shisui smiled " I cant wait to see the ball of sunsise, hes like my younger brother I never had" Itachi smiles and looked down at his necklace. Itachi has a moon necklace while Naruto has the sun " we will see him soon.."

--- With Naruto ---

Naruto and his parents finished packing " Naruto" somebody called his name. Naruto turns to see his god father " Perv-sage?" Jiraiya smirked he gave Naruto a rapped up gift " Don't opened it until you get to your knew home" Jiraiya said, Naruto looked at him confused " New ho-" Naruto was cut off by his mom.

" Alright, we will see y'all later! Come on Naruto" Kushina said. Naruto got in the car and wave at his gob parents " See y'all later!" He yelled.