•^•°Chapter Ten°•^•

--- Author POV ---

--- With Shisui ---
Shisui was sitting outside Atune room waiting for the doctor to come out. Shisui looked and Sasuke and Tenten asleep on one another. Shisui phone started ringing, Shisui looked at his phone and seen Itachi was calling him.

[ On the phone ]

Shisui?

Whats up?

We have a problem...

Itachi what did you do..?

........

Twin, what happened

I might have stabbed Izumi...And I don't know if shes alive or not....

...............!?

..................

I-....I don't know how to respond....

That's not all what happened...

Itachi!....lets talk about this when we get back home. Alright?

.......Fine...I'll talk to you later

Alright

[ End of call ]

Shisui sighed and looked down at his phone * what will happend now that Itachi stabbed Izumi. Did he make it better or worst?...* Shisui thought.

Shisui had some much thoughts in his head that he didnt notice Itachi and Atune father came walking up to him
[ Atune father woked up while Itachi was driving ]

--- The next day ---
--- With Naruto ---

Naruto was in his bedroom doing his homework. Kushina walked in Naruto room " Naruto? I have a question dear" Naruto looked at his mom " What the question? "

Kushina sat next to naruto on his bed " I was  thinking, We should go on a road trip aross the country! "

Naruto looked at his mom as if she was carzy "Why?" He asked. Kushina smiles " We need to have family time, not only me, you and you're father, your grandparents going to" Naruto thought about the road trip "Sure. I do need to get out" Kushina smile " Alright! We leave first thing in the morning "

--- With Mikoto ---

Mikoto was out to dinner with her husband to meet Soonji new boyfriend. Fugaku gave the poor man a death look, Mikoto grabbed her husband hand then whisperd " stop acting like an asshole..." Fugaku looked over to his wife.

" This guy piss my off for some reason..." He whisperd. Mikoto sighed and stood up " I'm sorry, let me and my husband have a talk.." Mikoto said. As she yeet Fugaku out his chair and dragged him near the bathrooms.

Mikoto looked back then at her husband " let the man breath honyen " Fugaku too a deep breath and looked at his sister from a far " I just don't want her to get hurt again, she don't need to make the same mistake like she did with Micheal. Don't get me worng I love Shisui. Just don't want her getting prego and that bitch leave her with a child hopeless...." Fugaku said.

Sigh was heard from Mikoto " I understand you dear....just let her be happy this time. If something happens we will be right with her. Fugaku loooked his wife then over to his sister and hers mans " Fine. I'll take your words" Mikoto smiled.

---- With Naruto ----

Naruto was bored, nothing. There's was nothing to do! Nobody to talk to, no Itachi, no Sasuke, no Shisui, No Itachi!

Naruto then floped on his bed he was wondering what, where, and how is Itachi, he wonder so mean things of the older boy. He sighed at looked at his clock, it was only noon and nothing to do.

Naruto couldn't wait until he go back to  Tokyo, where his best friend Sasuke was, Shisui his brother, and Itachi is moon. Naruto remember was his mother has said

" That means you his sun to his moon.."

Those words been with Naruto after he have that talk with his mom. Naruto was glad both parent was supporting him. He smiled as he was looking at the necklace around him " I'll wait for you Itachi, you just have to wait for me " Naruto spoked to himself.

[ Sorry I took so long!

I was fucking sick and my birthday was last week....last week wasn't my week. I hope you guys have a nice day]