Flashback

Devale and I started dating our Sr. yr of high school. I can admit that I let him me chase after me for almost a year. He was very persistent he had to earn me he was a lady's man. Charming AF I mean he could sweet talk you right out of your clothes he came close a few time but I didn't break he had to prove to me that this would be more than some friendly fuck. After he realized that I was not going and if he really wanted to be with me he had to change and he did that for me and I loved that about him he stopped letting these girls get to him and only focused on me and building a healthy relationship with me.

After graduation, we attended NYU both on scholarships for baseball and I for my academics. We were the power couple on campus him the star pitcher and me the up and coming fashion designer we had the most amazing relationship any girl could ask for he was loving caring and supportive of all the things I had to do and vice versa. Oh, and side note, the so-called lady's man didn't pressure me to have sex. We didn't have sex until our freshman year of college. It was my birthday, and he had gone all out for me, and I knew I was ready to go all out for him. He pulled out all the stops for me, flowers dinner, and a movie he even gave me a promise ring. And that night back at his dorm, I was ready to give my man all of me. I thanked him for all he did for my birthday and I was ready to give him a present. I was nervous as hell with it being my first time, and when I say this man took his time with me, we started kissing and touching he laid me down  and planted kisses all over me while slowly moving his hand all over my body taking my dress up over my head exposing my body I took my hand to hide he said don't hide for me baby ur body is perfect and I'm gonna show you just how perfect it is I slowly moved my hands as he started to kiss my neck then my shoulders removing my bra straps as he went, I helped him unhook my bra exposing my breast he took them n his hands kiss and sucking cause me to shiver these feelings I was having was driving me crazy from the way he was touching me and kissing me I was coming undone. He worked his way down my belly till he got to my  pussy  he slowly pulled my panties off he looked up at me and smiled I see someone is already wet for me, he trailed kisses from one leg to the other before coming to  a stop at my pussy he said im finna enjoy this let me know if it's too much for you I've been waiting for this for a long time and I'm going to enjoy this, he began kissing my lips cause me to arch my back off the bed he then licked my clit and I was done I  didn't know what was happening to me the way he was eating me out I've never experienced anything like that he was sucking and licking and I was on the verge of cummin I held his head in place as I rode the wave of my first orgasm. He didn't stop there he continued to eat me out he took to me and was not letting up I was trying to run he grabbed my hips pulling me back he said don't run from me baby take this shit I didn't no of i was coming or going this man had my body doing things I never thought it could do only form his mouth I can only imagine what the dick finna be like I reached my second orgasm and I was spent he looks up at my asking are you ready foe more I say yes daddy trying to catch my breath. He stands and takes off his clothes and lord that body he slowly moved on top of me as he is at my entrance he say tell me if it's to much for u baby kissing me he slowly pushed his way inside causing me to wince in pain he looked at me baby you ok I nod yes as he continues to pull in and out of me send shock waves throughout my body he picked up his pace and from there on he made love to not only my body but to my mind as well he had me gone from that night on.