GIRLS NIGHT

Kay: it's finally 8:30 the girls should be here by 9. Crystal and I decided to just go out for drinks. Devale has been walking around looking at me Hella weird, asking me how was my day and what have I been up to I've been (one wording) his ass all evening. I get a text from Crystal.

Bestie: I'm 10 minutes out sis

Kay: Ok just come in when you get here shots will be ready.

Bestie: Ok bitchhh shots

Crystal: I arrive at Kay's I see I made it before Dinorah. I get out of the car as I was walking to the door I get a text from Dinorah. Thinks to myself "what does this bitch want"

Dino: Hey have you made it to Kay's yet?

Crystal: No I'm about 10 minutes out WYA

Dino: I'm just now getting in my car I was about to change my mind because I was feeling well earlier but imma push through see you in 20.

Crystal: (Thinks to herself) I bet you fucking was feeling sick.
Oh ok well I'll see you when you make it.

Dino: Ok

Kay: I'm standing in the kitchen when Crystal comes in yelling "SHOTS, SHOT CALL" (Laughing) My girl is always down for a good time I tell Crystal, and she replied "AND IS" turn up for the one time Bestie.

Crystal: Kay was standing in the kitchen when I walked in she had 2 shots waiting on me I yell out "SHOTS, SHOT CALL" HAHAHA. I make my way to the island we take them shots to the head. (Laughing) 2 more bitch, Kay pours us 2 more shots. Devale walks in hey cyrs I see yall in here getting turned up. I look at him side eye hey " big head."
He smiles at us and walked out.
Hey Kay has he said anything to you about you seeing him?

Kay: Naw he hasn't but he has been asking all types of questions like "Oh how was your day and how are you doing" like nigga please I saw your ass. No need to be extra friendly motherfucker.

Crystal:(Laughing) so he really been asking questions and shit that nigga don't know how to act or what to do cause he's trying to figure out what you know or if you gonna kill him in his sleep they both laugh.

Kay: Yea you can tell he is Hella nervous but imma let it play out for now. He just don't know I was going to confront his ass about fucking Dinorah when I got home but my kids were up doing homework and Jackson was looking at me all funny. He could tell something was wrong with me.

Crystal:Yea well don't get upset we are about to go out and have a good time let this night take your mind off this what you saw this morning. I still can't believe he was fucking her.

Dinorah: As I arrive at Kay's and Devale I text him.

Luv: Hey I'm about to pull up, has she said anything to you I almost didn't come I haven't heard from you since you left my house. So I didn't know what to think.

Devale: Hey luv no she hasn't said anything to me but she has been distant not really talking to me, She and Crystal are downstairs taking shots. But I don't think she saw anything cause I know Kay she would have said something.

Luv: ok I'm outside.

Devale: Bet come on in the door is open.

Dinorah: I pull up take a deep breath and get out "here we go" I get to the door and walk in hey ladies are we ready to turn up tonight?

Crystal and Kay both look up put on a fake smile and say yesss bitchhh we're about to fuck up some shitt tonight. (Crystal literally) hahaha.

She walks over and hugs Crystal then she hugs me it's a side hug.

Dinorah: so what are we doing and where are we going? Kay passes me 2 shots.

Kay: First you got to catch up we're already 2 shots in so here.

Dinorah: say less and downs the 2 shots. In walks Devale.

Devale: I thought I heard you what's up?

Dinorah looked at him smiling yes I have arrived he goes in for a hug which was a lot longer than it should have been.

Crystal and Kay look at each other like this nigga here.

Crystal: Excuse me I didn't get a fucking hug when I get here so this what we doing I say (joking).

Kay: Ok we need to head out who driving? They all look at each other not me they all say. Well, we need to call a car service.

Crystal: cause we're about to get fucked up so we don't need to be drinking.

Kay looks up and said the car should be here in 10 they continue to take shots till the car get there.

CLUB ENVY

The car ride to the club was awkward because Noone really said anything to each other they were just on their phones and taking pictures.

Kay, Crystal and Dinorah make it to the club. The line is long and you could here the music jamming, they walk right to door and walks in the atmosphere was everything they went straight to the bar and ordered some more shots and got some Apple Crown and cranberry juice. They make their way to a table. They were all dancing and having a good time like the old days. They are Laughing and drinking as they make their way back to the table they are fucked up ATP Dinorah more so than them. Crystal and Kay were pacing themselves cause they had a plan and needed to stick with it.

Kay: OMG I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Crystal: Me either I'm fucking lit (she yells). I look over at Dinorah and she is looking at the phone she is lit AF and smiling hard AF bitchhh who got yo ass smiling at the damn phone like that.

Dinorah: Smiling what are you talking about hahaha

Kay: Yea bitch who got yo ass grinning and shit.

Dinorah: Oh it's just this guy I've been seeing nothing serious tho.

Crystal: Shit it must be got yo ass smiling and shit.

Kay is just sitting there looking upside her head and gets mad cause she knew who she is talking about. She looks over at Crystal and gives her a nod.

Crystal: So what did Devale come see you about this morning?

Dinorah (looks like how you know he was at my house.) Umm, I didn't see him this morning what are you talking about Crys (Laughing) and takes another shot.

Crystal: looks at Kay and then at Dinorah so when was the last time you saw him?

Dinorah: huh what do you mean, I saw him when I get to the house Kay what is she on?

Kay: I don't know you tell me so when was the last time you saw my husband?

Dinorah: I told you when I came to the house.

Kay: Oh ok so you gonna lie to my face?

Dinorah I don't know what you are getting at but we are supposed to be out having a good time (then she gets a text) Devale SHE KNOWS SHE FUCKING KNOW. Dinorah can't believe what she just read.

Kay and Crystal are looking at Dinorah and she looks like she has just seen a ghost. I asked you a question WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW MY HUSBAND Kay yelling ATP.

Dinorah stands up (wobbly) and gets in Kay's face I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T SEE HIM UNTIL I GOT TO YALL HOUSE.

Kay Punches her dead in her fucking mouth, Dinorah stumbled back but didn't fall she came back swinging hitting Kay in her face. They get to fighting, Crystal is standing back laughing (yall stop don't fight what are yall doing)"laughing" she acts like she was going to break it up. ATP Dinorah is on top of Kay punching her in the face Crystal sees Dinorah getting the best of Kay she grabbed Dinorah off of her and she started whooping her ass she was fucking Dinorah up ( yelling how can you do this to us while slamming her head into the ground) Kay gets up runs over and starts hitting her they are whooping her ass. The security guards finally make their way through the crowd to the ladies trying to break them up they all are punching and kicking and yelling at each other. They finally got separated they all look up and Devale was standing there.