Chapter 16

Kay: Crystal OMG he just walked out he just spotted me what do I do now he's walking this way?

Crystal: Bitch role down that fucking window looks his ass dead in the eye make sure he sees you and drive the fuck off come to my house see you in 15 we got to come up with a plan.

Devale: WTF she drives off for? Turns around and walks back to the door. Luv, Kay was just parked outside, she let the window down made sure I saw her and drove off like WTF do u think she saw us?

Luv: WTF you mean she was parked outside?

Devale: like I said she was outside (yelling ATP) WTF LUV, WHAT WAS SHE DOING HERE AND HOW THE FUCK SHE KNEW I WAS HERE DID YOU FUCKING CALL HER AND TELL HER I WAS COMING OVER HERE YOU FUCKING BITCH.

Luv: Tha fuck out of here with that shit Devale that's yo wife. And don't be fucking yelling at me I already told yo motherfucking ass I will not and have not said anything about us what makes you think I would. And fuck you for thinking that (beings to cry) I can't believe you would think I would out you baby I love you too much.

Devale: I'm sorry luv come here hugging her and kissing her I'm sorry I didn't mean any of it I'm just trying to process all this like why the fuck she would be parked across the street and just drive off like that.

Luv: I don't know but I will find out tonight if you want me to.

Devale: Naw don't say anything unless she says something first luv ok.

Luv: Ok baby I won't.

Devale: OK imma head out before I'm late getting my boys I love you. See you later.

Luv: Love you more than you will ever know.

             Crystal's house

Crystal: As I'm waiting for Kay to pull up I'm very tempted to call this motherfucker. He lied to me about fucking that bitch oh I'm gonna see his ass. I can't be he would do me like this.

Kay: The drive to Crystal's house took longer than expected I couldn't stop crying my head was hurting so bad. But the closer I get to Crystal's the calmer I began to feel I don't know where this feeling was coming from. Pulling up to Crystal's I texted her.

Kay: Pulling up

Bestie: I'm standing at the door.

Kay: I get out of my car and cys is standing there with her arms scratched. Looking at her looking at me with sadness in her eyes lost it I fell into her and I let it all out we stumbled into the house falling to the ground she just held me while I cried.

Crystal: Sis is all I can say as she fell into my arms we stumbled and fall on the floor she is breaking all I can do is hold her and tell her it will be ok. Because it will be we about to fuck some shit up. "Hey sis come on now it's going to be ok you got this rubbing her back." You got to get up we're not finna let this nigga get the best of US you hear me, pulling her face so she can look at me. WE got to shake back now get yo ass up off this floor WE finna shake the MOTHERFUCKING ROOM.