Chapter 20

Devale
As I arrived at the house I sat in my car for a few minutes to gather my thoughts. I take a deep breath and get out the car. As I enter the house it's very silent. I walk into the living room looking for Kay but I couldn't find her I checked the kitchen she wasn't there either. Finally I went upstairs to our bedroom where I found her and the kids napping.  I picked the boys up one by one and take them to their rooms. I undress down to my boxers and climb in bed and wrap my arms around her for a while she was still asleep til she finally realized I was there. "Devale what are you doing?" She asked me as I gripped her a little tighter. "I'm sorry Kay" I said kissing her on the cheek. "Why are you here?" She asked but I ignored her "Devale I know you hear me" she continued and I just laid there soaking in her presence.  I knew my wife eventually I heard sniffles and she started to cry and I began crying right with her. I knew where I belonged and that's here with my family.

Khadeen
With Devale just showing up here my emotions were all over the place. I don't know if I want to be with him anymore or not I was honestly thinking divorce until he wrapped his arms around me. I missed his grasp, his scent. We just laid and cried together it's been so long since we've done that. I started to think back on high school days when we first got together and it made me fall in love all over again. I finally got up out of bed to cook diner for our little family. As I was in the kitchen and the boys were running around I heard a knock on the door "Devale get the door" I yelled from the kitchen.

Devale
I got up off the sofa after hearing Khadeen yell from the kitchen I walked to the door and opened it. 

"Luv what are you doing here?" I whispered as I inched out the door closing it behind me

Luv- "We need to talk"

"Can we talk tomorrow or something damn you just showing up here" I said a little upset

Luv- "No we can't I need to talk now like right now and where is Khadeen?"

"You know where khadeen is and why does that matter? What do you want?" I asked her visibly getting annoyed

Luv- "Well let's go inside, she need to hear this shit too"

"What are you tryna start? Luv get the fuck away from here now" I said more aggressively

Luv- "I'm not going nowhere Devale I said we need to talk first your bitch and her puppet attacks me and now you acting like you can't have a conversation you're a fucking joke"

I gripped her by the neck not too hard just enough "Look at me Dinorah" I said looking her in her eyes. "Watch your fucking mouth when it comes to my wife and my best friend and secondly we don't have shit to talk about because you and I and that situation we had is over now take your ass home"

Luv- "You know I like when you choke me" ( smiling )

"You one sick bitch get your ass away from here" I said as I release her from my hold

Luv- ( laughing ) "yeah I'll get my sick ass away from here but first you need to see this"

My mouth dropped looking at Luv holding up the sonogram pictures.

"What is this?" I said clearly knowing exactly what I'm looking at.

Luv- "We're pregnant Devale"

"Ain't no we and how you know that's my baby?" I asked her

Luv- "really? You son of a bitch" ( slapping him ) "you know damn well this baby is yours just like I know"

"Well I'm not claiming anything until I get a DNA test" I said brushing her off

Luv- "Well let's see what Kay thinks about this"

She tries to push past me but I blocked the door. As we were tussling in front of the door Khadeen opens it

Khadeen- "Devale what's going on? And what the fuck is she doing here"

Luv- "I'm pregnant" ( holding up the pictures again )

                       THE END