Chapter 10

Devale: After we came together I'm still inside of her I turn off the shower. Walking out to the bedroom I grabbed us some towels to dry off she is wrapped around me like a baby letting out soft moans as I walk closer to the bed I place the towels on the bed and tried to lay her down she whispers "no baby" I feel her pussy gripping me. I smile at her so u ready for round 2 I see. She moans yes daddy.

Kay: I was spent but I didn't want to break the connection we had as he was walking me to the bed he was getting back hard as he was walking he tried to put me down I wasn't having it so I griped him with my pussy round 2 it is he started grinding I throw my head back and gasps fuckkk baby, fuck me. He picked up his pace and he slammed into me. Ohh God baby I'm about to cum mmmmm fuck baby right there harder please harder. He pulls out and back in causing me to cum all over his dick. He lays me down and turns me over on all fours slapping my ass this what you want baby I moan out yessss daddy shit fuck me. He slaps his dick on my ass before entering me hard he was fucking the shit out of me. He wrapped his hands in my hair pulling my head back kissing me biting my shoulder.

Devale: She wanted to be fuck so that's what I'm doing I'm giving her what she asked for I wrapped my hands in her hair pulling her head back while digging her out she moaning and screaming my name this what you want baby huh smacking her ass huh tell daddy what you want "yes daddy this is what I want god yes shittttt" I let go of her hair slide my hand under her to her clit and starts playing with it she is bucking trying to get away naw baby take this dick this what you asked for, I feel her walls tighten and she was close I push in her harder and she came all over me that's it baby cum for daddy she falls flat on the bed I flip her over we not done baby I pull her to the edge of the bed I spread her legs and I dive in licking and sucking all her juices up hmmm baby you taste so fuck good she is moaning louder and louder with every lick imma about to put her ass to sleep. I put two fingers inside of her still sucking on her clit turn my hand over and went in and out she was wet AF. She is griping my fingers with her pussy I take my fingers out and put them in her mouth taste this shit baby see how good you taste. She is sucking her juices off my fingers I push inside of her she gasps fuckkk baby shit all you could hear was her screaming my name. I slowed down causing her to open her eyes she looks at me I looked at her she knows what time it is I put my head on hers and whisper cum with me baby and we came together. I fall on top of her both out of breath I whisper I love you baby and only you. Kiss her lips and pulls out of her she rolls over and falls asleep.

I pull the covers on her she going to be out for a while.
I walk back in the bathroom to take a shower thinking "that should hold her for a while" now I got to get Luv's ass in check she can't be out here fucking shit up cause she knows her place and imma her to stay in it.