Chapter 8

Devale: After the conversation I had with Crystal, I knew I needed to make this right with my wife. I can't lose my family. We have built too much together time to get myself together.

I'm going downstairs to check on my kids before they head off to school. Jackson: Where did mom go so early, dad?
Devale: she went to the gym. Why, what's up, big man.

Jackson: Nothing, I just haven't seen her this morning. Will she be back before we leave.

Devale: I don't know Jac.

Kay: I really needed that workout and the conversation with my girls. I'm looking forward to catching up with them it's been too long. Pulling in the driveway, I see Devale's car is still here. I was hoping he was gone to take the kids to school already.
Getting out of the car, I walked into the house. My boys were heading to the door, mommy, they all called out where have you been?

Jackson: dad said she went to the gym. Kaz looks confused, but we have a gym here.

Kay: I know Kaz, but Mommy was meeting TT Crystal and Dinorah, so we went out to the gym.

Devale: Come on, boys, so we won't be late. Heading toward the door, Devale looks at Kay and said we need to talk when I get back."

Kay: bye boys I love yall. Have a good day at school.
Love you too, mommy, the boys replied.

Kay: Looks at him yea whatever Devale.

Devale leaves to take the boys to school.

Kay was determined to be out the house before Devale got back she goes to check on Kota he is just waking up standing in his crib smiling, at her as she opens the door hey mama big man how did you sleep my love. She planted kisses all over him, causing him to laugh out.
Mama got to go shower, big man. She took Kota to the nanny he just got up. I'm about to take a shower and head out for the day.

Devale returns for dropping the kids off at school. He comes in and sees Kota with the nanny. She is feeding him his breakfast. Hey, Daddy's big man, you're up, leans in to kiss him on the forehead. Daddy loves you, big man. Hey, where is Kay? The nanny said she is in the shower she said she was going to be out most of the day. Devale thought to himself, "What is she doing, avoiding me?" Oh ok thanks see you later, my boy, as he walks upstairs. He gets to their bedroom checks to see if it was locked. Surprisingly, it wasn't. He entered the room and heard the shower going and decided to take off his clothes to join his wife.

  The bathroom was steamed up. Kay had the water on hell. She needed to relax her muscles she kind of overdid it this morning on the weights at the gym. She didn't hear Devale come in she was deep in her thoughts. He opened the door and stepped in causing her to jump damn nigga you scared me and what the fuck you think you doing in here you can exit stage left my boy.