Chapter 12

Devale: After I hung up on luv I continued to get dressed. Thinking about how I'm going to handle this shit. Luv is pushing it with all that "I don't spend any time with her bullshit."

I get up kiss Kay as she is still sleeping and head out. I go downstairs to check on Kota and he is down for his nap it's a little after 12 so I got time to run by Luvs before I go pick up the boys from school. I get in the car and shoot her a text.

Devale: OMW
Luv: ok daddy I'm waiting.

The drive is about 15 minutes away, I called Crystal to see what she is up to.

Crystal: hey what's up big head

Devale: Hey Crys what do you have planned for tonight I want to see you.

Crystal: I'm going out with Kay and Dinorah u must forget we are going out for dinner and drinks.

Devale: Oh shit yea I forgot it's been a long ass morning my bad but anyways u got time for me.

Crystal: haha you know I always got time for you big head.

Devale: Bet imma come to see you when I leave Dinorah's ass I'm heading there to talk to her.

Crystal: You know what don't worry about it, you just told off on yourself.  You don't have to worry about me. I asked yo ass earlier if you were fucking Dinorah and you lied to me.

Devale: "Pause" WTF is you on, she is still our manager right so that is why I'm going to talk to her calm yo ass down damn.

Crystal: My bad "laughing" I don't know why I went there. But whatever I'll see you later big head love you.

Devale: love you too bae.

I know it's a short chapter don't be mad.