Chapter 13

Devale: Pulling up at Luv's I get out walking to the door I feel my phone vibrate it's Kay calling.

Kay: Hey baby wya

Devale: Hey baby you up, I had to make a run you good need anything?

Kay: No baby I was just looking for you when I get up I'm good.

Devale: Well ok I'll see you when I get home then. Love you and only you.

Kay: "Oh ok" Love you more

Devale: I thought she would have slept a little longer.

I knock on the door Luv opens the door standing there in nothing but a robe.

Luv: Hey daddy about time you got here I'm ready for you.

Devale: I'm not here for all that we need to talk I push past her walking further into the house before turning around and she takes off her robe

Luv: You sure you didn't come for this daddy? Dropping my robe and I see him lick his lips.

Devale: "DAMN" smiling licking his lips walking toward her no but for real we need to talk.

Luv: "Are you sure" you want to talk how bout u come here and make this pussy talk.

Devale: "say less" I pick her up against the wall kissing her biting her lips she moans in my mouth fuck me, daddy. I held her with one hand and pulled my dick out with the other. I slam into her making her scream out "Shittt mmmm fuck me,  I miss you daddy make me cum" I picked up my pace slamming into her sending shock waves through her body. Luv this what u want huh smacking her ass " yes daddy shit God yessss daddy I'm about to cum mmmmm fuck" I put my head on hers and whisper "cum for me luv" and she came with so much force she pushed me out.

I walk over to the couch lay her down and dig back in giving her long strokes.  She moans and "screams daddy yes mmm right there don't stop." You like this huh Luv u like when I fuck you like this huh flipping her ass over and rubbing my dick against her pussy teasing her just putting the tip in and out. You want this dick huh Luv "yes baby yes give it to me please" naw you playing games and shit you want to continue to get this dick. I push in her hard and she screams "DEVALE ohhh my God," I smack her ass you gonna stop playing game with me Luv " yes daddy imma stop please don't take that dick away" you keep fucking with Kay imma end all this shit I turn her over and continue to fuck her letting her know this will be the last time if she keeps this shit up. I pull out slapping my dick on her clit causing her to jump I push back inside of her and she moans, I bend over to kiss her she is moaning I feel her griping me I know she was close and so was I. I put my head on hers and whisper cum with me Luv.