Chapter 15

Kay: As I sit in my car trying to gather myself I called Crystal.

Crystal: Hey girl you ready for tonight I'm so excited we haven't been out in a while I'm ready to turn up like old times.

Kay: Crystal was just talking away she didn't hear me crying on the other end Crys I whisper shut up, I cry harder.

Crystal: OMG Kay what is wrong is something wrong with my god baby what, is it the boys OMG something happened to DEVALE, Kay talk to me about what's going on ATP Crystal is on the verge of tears.

Kay: "crying" Devale, Devale crying harder.

Crystal: OMG KAY WHAT ABOUT DEVALE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG??

Kay: I just saw Devale and Dinorah fucking, he was fucking this bitch, he is cheating on me with my best friend. Crystal how can he do this to me I'm mean come on "I say trying to catch my breath" I gave this nigga everything in me and he goes and fuck my friend. I don't know what to do I'm still sitting here in front of her house.

Crystal: Can't believe what she just heard, what do you mean you caught him fucking Dinorah. He wouldn't do that are you sure? How did you know he was at her house anyway.

Kay: WHAT YOU MEAN AM I SURE I FUCKING SAW THEM THROUGH THE WINDOW HE WAS FUCKING HER ON THE FUCKING COUCH WITH THE FUCKING CURTAIN OPEN AND SHIT. AND I KNOW MY HUSBAND'S ASS WHEN I SEE IT SO YES I AM SURE.

Crystal: I know you're upset but don't yell at me. I'm just trying to process all this shit you are saying so you mean to tell me that Devale is fucking Dinorah like right now. And you decide to call me and not fuck her up, hunny you're better than me. Cause I would have kicked that fucking door in. And aired that bitch out.

Kay: Crystal I couldn't do anything I just couldn't believe what I was seeing I am so hurt. It could have been anyone else, but my best friend like come on. I don't think it would have hurt as much if it was someone else.

Crystal: Come on Kay are you still sitting outside her house?

Kay: Yes "still sobbing" I can't make myself drive off I can't think straight to even drive off.

Crystal: Sis do you need me to come get you I'll be there in like 15 minutes you don't want him to come outside and see you just sitting there do you?

                 Back inside.

Devale: I finished my shower I walk into the closet to get myself something to put on. I head downstairs to get ready to leave it's a quarter past 2 and I need to be heading to get my boys. I continued downstairs I see luv waking up.

Luv: Where are you going baby I was hoping for round two.

Devale: I got to go and get my kids you know this I lean in and kiss her remember what I said keep fucking up and that will be your last round.

Luv: I got this trust me I need that dick so I'll be a good girl, daddy.

Devale: That's what I thought kissing her again ima head out I'll see you later you still going out with the girls right?

Luv: yes that's the plan.

Devale: OK bet see you later then luv. As I'm walking to my car I look up and sees Kay's car  "think to myself what the fuck is she doing here" she rolls the window down looks me dead in my face and drives off.