chapter 7

Kay: I finally make it to the gym I'm meeting with my girls Crystal and Dinorah they are meeting me here and boy do I need this workout to get my mind off Devale.

Dinorah: Girl we gonna be finish before Kay ass make it haha

Crystal:haha girl u know Kay ass always late ain't nothing tell what her and Devale ass was up to with they nasty selves.

Dinorah: haha yeah you right ain't no telling "looks and Crystal with a mug" look like I see her ass getting out the car and she looks pissed.

Crystal: I caught that look Dinorah gave me that she didn't think I saw was she a little jealous. I thought to myself she has been acting a little funny here lately like when kay says something about her and D she be so ready to change the subject imma keep an eye on her ass tho.

Kay: Hey my girls sorry I'm late giving them both a hug. Took the long way here had to clean my head but whatever, what y'all been up to haven't seen all in what like a month.

Crystal: shit girl working you know that i work with your husband crazy self haha.

Kay side eyes Crystal girl u right laughing it off

Dinorah: I've been working and spending time with my family, work is crazy managing y'all asses hell y'all keep me busy.

Kay&Crystal girl u right laughing

Crystal: so how is our Godbaby doing growing like a weed I know it got to get by and see my Kota man.

Kay: girl yes he is walking and talking and won't sit down just like his daddy.

Dinorah:hum I bet she said under her breath, you know Kota is all you girl.

Kay: you right girl laughing.

Crystal: Kay didn't catch that but I sure as hell did what the hell is going on she has been throwing shade a lot lately I got to make it my business to talk to Devale and see what is going on.

The ladies continue there workout chatting it up and it had been a month since they were all together and they made plans to get together later for dinner and drinks they part ways and Crystal decided to call Devale.

Crystal: Devale what the hell man are u serious right now

Devale: Damn can I get a HEY first the fuck.

Crystal:Whatever HEY the fuck

Devale: what so Kay told you about the fight this morning huh. And you on her side

Crystal:Boy bye and she did tell Dinorah and I she met us at the gym. Imma ask you one time D be honest with you are you fucking around with Dinorah.

Devale: Huh like come on Crystal u can't be serious she is one of my wife's best friends you know me Crys.

Crystal: yeah whatever I don't believe you D if u wasn't entertaining her she wouldn't be saying slick shit to your wife, and u know I peep shit out.

Devale: I know crystal but naw I'm not "mental note to check her ass about my wife" what you doing later you gonna come by we haven't went live for the fans in a minute.

Crystal: The girls and I are going out to dinner later we are meeting at your house so I guess we can go live for a little while be we head out.

Devale: ok cool see you later bye crys
Crystal: bye big head