Chapter 9

Devale: What baby come on let me touch it. With a sly smile on his face, you know you want me to touch it.

Kay: smiles but tried to hide it, naw get out I'm not playing with you Devale.

Devale: Steps close running his fingers down her back you sure I can't touch it your body is telling me something different.

Kay: "Stuttering" I I.. I mean when u opened the door it let the heat out I just got cold. Look up at Devale standing there had my pussy dripping this man knows how to get me. He steps closer causing me to step back, backing up till I hit the wall. He's standing there looking into my soul he hasn't touched me yet and I'm weak.

Devale: as I walk closer to Kay she walks back hitting the wall I'm looking at her she is weak at my gaze I got her right where I need her to be I whisper "baby can I touch it" she nods her head and I slowly move my hand up her legs her knees buckled I had to catch her she is putty in my hands.

Kay: Lord this man knows what he is doing to me he has me gone already I can't cave like this I gather myself pushing him back no Devale we can't solve everything with sex now move. I try to push past him to get out but he grabbed me and pinned me to the wall kissing me I'm trying to get down he kisses my neck and down to my breasts I'm done I wanted it as bad as he did but I was not gonna tell him that.

Devale: Kay tried to walk past me I grabbed her pinning her up against the wall and kissing her biting her neck I knew at the moment I had her and I was gonna give her what I know she wants and needed.

Key: I caved we were kissing and touching all over each other he pulls back looking into my eyes baby you know I love you, you are the only woman for me all the while playing with my clit I let out a moan he picks up his speed I lift me leg to give him better access to my center he is looking at me as if he was about to devour me. My breathing picks up he is working me over he places his head on mine and he continues fingering me he whispers cum for me baby. I came with so much force I was seeing stars.

Devale: I picked her up sitting her on top of me I entered her nice and slow I know she hates when I do that. But I was in control she was moaning please daddy move please I can't I can't ohh God I'm about to cum that was my cue I pulled out to the tip and back in all she could do was scream. I was working her over she was coming undone I was whispering baby u know you are the only one for no other woman can take your place, I'm sorry if I've made you feel like I was cheating on you but it's only you baby.

Kay: Devale was fucking the shit out of me like he had something to prove, and I was coming back to back he had me feeling shit I haven't felt in a long time he was making love to my soul but fucking my body he was saying all the shit I've been needing him to say. All I can say through my labored breathing I'm sorry baby I will never accuse you of cheating again baby I'm sorry. He picks up his pace and fuck me till I couldn't cum anymore the water in the shower had turned cold. He looked me in my eyes cum with me baby and came together.