Chapter 6

Devale stands there with a stupid look on his face like damn do she know she can know he takes his phone out and makes a call

Devale: what the fuck man did u say anything to Kay

Luv: HELL NO WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT

Devale: she was in here talking mad crazy son like she knows something it up she, she talking about she wants out she can't take it anymore I can't lose my wife son like forreal.

Luv: Well what you what me to say I haven't said anything to her what I look like telling on myself nigga are u delusional with this "I can't lose my wife" u wasn't saying all the shit last night when u had this pussy in yo mouth but whatever when imma see you again.

Devale: Whatever how has she been acting around you has she seemed off to you.

Luv: Now that you mentioned it, she has been a little weird asking questions like, "Do u think Devale is cheating on me" and shit like that hinting at she thinks she know who it is but wanted to see what I would say. She even mentioned crystal and some other chick.

Devale: Really, D, and you are just now saying something about it now that I brought it up to you.

Luv: I'm sorry baby, I didn't really look at it like that because she didn't suspect me, so I just told her "girl naw ur man loves and adores you, he would never "

Devale: You're full of shit but I love you. You will see me soon enough. I've got to get my wife handled first. Love you, my Luv

Luv: Love you more