Chapter 11

Devale: As I was in the shower thinking about what I  need to do about luv ass and her disrespect toward Kay. She knows that I will never leave my wife for her and she knew that from the beginning. I don't know why all of a sudden she wants to be all slick toward Kay imma have a long talk with her ass I'm going to have to end this shit. At least Crystal knows her place shit I should have never started fucking with Luv's ass. Shit, she's about to become a problem.

I get out of the shower dry off get my clothes together. I sit on the bed putting lotion on when my phone starts ringing I hurried to get it not to wake Kay. I see it's Luv calling. Hello.

Luv: Hey baby I miss you wyd

Devale: Don't hey baby me WTF Luv so you really out here playing in Kay's face I see.

Luv: Baby what are you talking about

Devale: "GETTING LOUD: DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME LUV YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT. Looking over his shoulders to make sure Kay is still sleeping.

LUV: Come on baby I'm sorry I mean you don't spend much time with me anymore she is getting all of your time and I don't like it.

Devale: "Don't like it" come on son you know what this is she is my fucking wife like come on let's be fucking for real. You knew what this was when we started this shit. Look I'll see you later I'm not about to talk over the phone this conversation needs to be had face-to-face.