Chapter 14

Devale: I pull out get up and head to the shower leaving luv sleeping on the couch.

Kay: I can't fucking believe what I just saw with tears in my eyes I turn and walk away.

              Earlier that morning

Kay: I was woken up by Devale screaming into his phone I didn't move so he didn't notice I was up. I lay there listening to him talk to someone. He gets up kisses me on my forehead and heads out. I jumped up putting my clothes on. I grabbed my phone went to the App Crystal told me about and tracked his ass "I wonder where this nigga is going". I make my way downstairs to make sure he is gone I tell the nanny I'll be back soon. And I head out get in my car and drive off trying not to be seen I see his car about four cars ahead of me I decided to fall back a little and just see where his going. I began to realize he was heading to Dinorah's house. I think to myself what the hell are you doing Kay this is crazy you tracking this nigga thinking he cheating and shit. I put my turn signal on to turn around and head back home but I get this gut feeling some shit just ain't right I shake it off at first but it hit me like no bitch turn back around. Thinking he should be at her house by now I turn around I'm like maybe 10 minutes out I speed up to get there. I decided to call him  I'm almost there.

                    Present

Hey baby wya

Devale: Hey baby you up, I had to make a run you good need anything?

Kay: No baby I was just looking for you when I get up I'm good.

Devale: Well ok I'll see you when I get home then. Love you and only you.

Kay: "Oh ok" love you more.

He hangs up on me before I could say anything else but why wouldn't he tell me he was at Dinorah's I mean she is our manager so he could have just said that was where he was going. I know we got some projects coming up soon but he could have said that. I continued to drive I parked across the street so I can't be seen. He is already out of the car. WTF am I doing here I started to cry my mind is racing my heart is beating out of my chest, and my thoughts are all over the place, I need to get out of here I'm going to drive myself crazy sitting here. As I was about to leave, that feeling came over me again, I turn my car back off and I reached for the door handle I get out making my way to the door. I get to the door about to knock and I heard MY HUSBAND " you like this huh Luv you like when I fuck you like this." I didn't believe what I was hearing I move over to the window and there he was fucking my BEST FRIEND, our manager. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk all I would do was watch the man I love, the man I gave my soul to the man I gave 4 boy's to my husband. I stand there crying the longer I watch him the harder I cried I can't believe he would do this to me and with my best friend, he promised me he would never cheat on me. I take a deep breath and I turn and walked away.