Chapter 19

Two weeks later

Kay: It's been two weeks since I saw or heard from Devale I hate to admit it but I kinda miss him. It's been hard without him here. The boys have been asking where is daddy I lie and say he is out of town with the team. The younger ones believe me but Jackson, my Jackson is a smart boy he notices everything he has been really helpful since his dad has been gone.

He was up when I got home that night I can't believe Devale left my fucking kids here by themselves. Jackson was asking a lot of questions that I didn't want to answer at the moment I was too pissed off at Devale for leaving them. We will have this conversation another day Jac lets get you to bed.

Devale: It's been a long two weeks since I called Kay I was giving her time. I know her she just needs to process all of her emotions. I never intended on hurting Kay. I didn't start messing around with luv until about a year ago things with Kay was getting bad. she was always on me accusing me of cheating like I don't work. I didn't mean to let it get that far with luv she was just someone I could talk to she saw my side and how much I was working hell she is our manager and  Kay knows that.

                      Flashback
Kay and I got into a huge fight one night and that was my breaking point.

Kay: Devale I'm so fuck sick of ur shit it's always something with you "Oh I got to run here, I'm going out of town with the team or for the show. It was always something.

Devale: WTF YOU MEAN KAY CHILL WITH ALL THAT? You know what kind of job I have right? (Oh ok I thought so) being l owner of the NY Yankees and breaking into acting, yes I am gone a lot and you know this. You know I wanted to do this after baseball. I've always wanted to be an actor there is a lot that comes with that, And yet you chose to stay so don't go fucking complaining about how I'm not always fucking here. Hell, you are with me half the time.

Kay: I'm not always with you and when I'm not you don't call or text me for days and I know you probably were with some bitches.

Devale: I told yo ass to pipe down with all that I'm not fucking cheating on you(under his breath if you keep on I will).

Kay:WTF you just say nigga.

Devale: you fucking heard me.

Kay: You shol right motherfucker I fucking hate you.

Devale: So that's how you feel ok cool I'm out.

Kay: WHERE THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU GOING DEVALE GET BACK HERE WE ARE NOT DONE TALKING.

Devale: You not but I am BYE BITCH I head to my car and called Dinorah I'm OMW.

                       PRESENT
After I left Crystal's I drove past the house and all the lights were out I was about to pull in when my phone starts ringing I look down and it was luv.

I've been here for two weeks to be quite honest I don't even know why I'm here it's not like I  can't go home I just don't want to see the hurt on Kay's face I fucked up big time. I was careless and reckless with all this I love Dinorah but not like love, love for me it was just sex. Luv and I had a long talk and decided to call this off whatever it was for me it was just fucking, but for luv, I knew she was catching feelings and I should have dealt with this shit a long time ago. she agreed to quit as our manager. If she could still see me from time to time. She wanted more but I told her from jump what it was. I shouldn't have ever let it get this far but it did and I got to make it right someway, somehow. I'm going home to my wife.