Chapter 3

Quinn's POV:

I wake up to my phone ringing next to me, turning to my side, I glance at the alarm clock and realise that it's 3:45am. My head was comfortably laying on Finn's muscular chest and he was still sleeping. Quietly, I answer the phone, trying not to wake up Finn.

"Hello, Quinn Fabray speaking." I say in a well mannered tone.

"Hello Ms Fabray. This is Lima Hospital, we regret to inform you that your sister was in a serious car accident and died, from the impact, on the way to the emergancy room-" She carried on talking but I zoned out. One of my best friends died. My sister. Then it happened. The never ending waterfall of tears.

Finn's POV:

I wake up to see Quinn sobbing, holding the phone close to her ear. She murmurs a small 'thank you' and then slowly hangs up.

"What's wrong babe?" I say to her softly.

"My s-sis-ter. She w-was in a c-car crash a-nd died." She stuttered. I sigh and my eyes tear up. Quinn was super close with her older sister and she was a lovely girl. It's breaking my heart watching her cry.

I pull her into my embrace and rock her back and forth. This week has been horrible for Quinn. She was threatened to be raped and her sister died.

Trying to calm her down, I whisper soothing words into her ears.

" It's okay baby girl. Sarah's in a better place now, she wouldn't want to suffer so she decided to drift away and look at things from another point of view."
The next words won't make her feel good but at least she'll know that I'm with her on this painful journey.

"I'm not gonna tell you it gets better- 'cause it doesn't- but I want you to know that no matter what, I'm with you every step of the way. Whether it's in your sleep, when your awake- anything."

My dad died when I was 2, fighting in the army against Osama Bin laden, I know how to handle the heartbreak but I still want to help Quinn. I would do anything to make sure my baby girl was safe and okay.

I am so sorry that this chapter was really short but it was just a filler. 🙈 Please vote and comment for another chapter xxxx 🙏❤️⭐️🎤

Shoutouts: 👌

ScaseyR
amysfanfics
Amberjessica
BriannaReece
finchellover41445
Himynameserin
shininggoldstar
shootingstar601
allwaysfinchel
alainetampil
Gez_Glee_JLS
Noahpuckermanlover_

Thanks guys xx ⭐️❄️❤️😘💎💭😆💙🙏😂🎤🙈