Chapter 17

Finn's POV:

After Mr Schue left, we kept on cuddling on the couch for a few minutes when I decided to go the few extra 9 yards to make her feel good.

Quinn was sat in between my legs while I was on the recliner; my arms hung over her shoulders and fell near her stomach where our hands connected and held onto each other. She was watching 'The Walking Dead' and was in a trance just staring at the TV,so I leaned forward and playfully nibbled her earlobe, she giggled a bit and rubbed it with her shoulder. Smiling at her cuteness, I do it again and distract her as I reach over and grab a black marker from the table beside us; quickly writing 'I love you' on the palm of my hand and then showing it to her.

"I love you too," Quinn whispered, taking my hand, kissing it softly while I take in the sweet scent of her hair.

"Can I draw on your face?" I ask her after a brief moment of silence, grinning like a little kid. She just rolled her eyes and reluctantly nodded, smiling at the end.

I pop the cap off the marker and star at off by drawing a little black nose with whiskers, then moving onto her temple, I draw a small infinity sign with stars around it and then a sloppy heart on her forehead. I finish it off with a soft kiss on her lips.

"All done!" I say happily, proud of the work I drew on my girl. I took a picture of her and showed it to her.

"Cute, you've drawn like a kindergarten student," she giggles. I smile and nuzzle into the crook of her neck.

We decided to have a sleep after that since we've barely had a good rest.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up to the door shutting and Quinn flinching a bit. We waited a few seconds and I was about to get up until Puck and Santana walked through the door.

"You scared us dude!" I say to him, placing a hand over my rapid beating heart, "How'd you get in anyway?"

"Had a spare key made for yours ages ago," he said nonchalantly. I nodded and looked at Santana who looked super tired.

"You alright San?" I ask her softly.

"A bit tired, that's all," she says slowly, leaning into Puck's side as he wraps his arm around her waist. He backs her up and sits on the big love seat in the corner of the room and sits Santana on his lap.

"Quinn, I think Puck and San have some huge news they wanna finally announce something..." I make hand gestures towards them and I feel the corners of my lips slowly twitch upwards into a big smile.

"Oh yeah... Quinn... You're gonna be an aunt... I'm preggers!!" Santana shouts and gets up to hug Quinn, as they're hugging I can see small streams of tears going down her sweet face. When they've finished, Quinn quickly excuses herself upstairs and to the spare room and I follow her.

She goes by the bed side table to grab a tissue and I come up behind her and snake my arms around her petite waist and place my chin on her shoulder.

"You okay sweetie?" I gently ask her.

"Yeah, happy for them, really, I dunno what's wrong with me though," she says confused and it's as if she's arguing with herself.

"I know what's wrong... You're jealous, remember when we were younger and you said that you wanted to be a mom when you grow up, I said that I'd get you a baby and make sure you become a mother... That promise isn't broken," she nods at my flashback memory and I kiss her cheek and lead her back downstairs. Quinn apologises to Puck and Santana for rushing off but they understand her feelings.

We sit there for a few hours talking about the baby and school and how everything will work out, overall it turned out to be a pretty good day.

Just a short filler chapter to keep you guys occupied, I thought it was cute how they acted like kids in this chapter with the snuggling and marker scenes xx 🌸🌋

I'm currently watching Dance Moms right now since it's so addictive, anyone else watch it?... Anyways my favourite dancers are Paige, Chloe and Brooke 🎶😂👯 I'm not gonna get too into it though, there's something about it that I don't really like so... 👿☺️😅😂

Shoutouts:🎶💫🎶💫
ScaseyR
alainetampil
luvcam
Noahpuckermanlover_
gleeupdater
NatalieMccarthy
BethylTWDFan43
InSearchOfFlames
IHeartTWD26
TWD097531
TWD_101
TWDaryl13

Small shout out 👌🏽❤️ I love you guys xxxx 🌋❤️⭐️🎶💕👌🏽💫😍🍒💖⚡️💀