Chapter 20

A/N- This chapter will also have a few songs in it, mostly to make the chapter longer, I'm not gonna lie, and also to help with the chapter line, just skip the parts of you don't want to read song lyrics 🎶⚡️💎💫🎹🍒👌🏽💜

I have no idea if I mentioned this in any part of this story but it's the house arrangements and who lives with each other- 🏠💙💖
Finn and Quinn live together because Quinn's parents pretty much moved away due to their jobs, Quinn was then left with the house and decided to ask Finn to move in with her so she's not lonely and Carol (Finns mom) and Burt (Kurts dad) can have more privacy. *so basically Quinn and Finn live together, I'll put a picture of their house at the beginning (as well as Santana and Pucks)

Santana and Puck live together because Puck was kicked out from his home and lives with Santana and her parents. I hope that clears everything up but just ask questions if you're confused. Xx hope you enjoy!! 💜🍒🎤💗💖🎶 + a bit more of Glee club in this chapter.

Santana's POV:

After that amazing day we had at the ice rink we all just went home, ice skating can really take it out of you. Puck wasn't really in the mood to go out to eat so we ordered in and got a pizza while my mom and dad were on a 'business trip' for a week. They have no idea that I'm pregnant and I'm terrified to tell them, they should be alright but I'm just worried about my abuela.

"Yours okay?" He asks, the pizza its self was divine but the atmosphere was not, it's kinda awkward if I'm being honest.

"Yeah it's nice... Do you want to watch a movie or just get to bed?" I offer, trying to make things less awkward then it is.

"We can watch a movie. It's only 8pm and I bought the new Conjuring film."
He says excitedly, we are huge fans of horror movies, mostly so we have an excuse to get closer but also because of the chills it gives you. Puck got up to get the film and slid it into the player and then came back over to the couch and sat next to me, placing his bulging arms around me.
~
45 minutes into the horror movie and my heart is beating so hard that I think I broke a rib. I was clinging onto Noah like my life depended on it, pillow in front of my face while he was sitting there calm as ever. How brave. 

~

Well I am glad to say that the movie is finished and my panties are probably brown, I'm surprised the undeveloped baby didn't pop out actually.

"That was pretty good, well, it wasn't a waste of $8 unlike 'The Hole'." Noah stated and I just nodded in response, still traumatised by the horrifying jump scares.

"All movies like that should come with a free diaper." I replied after a few moments of silence. He snickered at my comment and went to the bathroom.

I stared down at my stomach and stood up, raising my shirt slightly and prodding around to see if you can tell I'm pregnant yet. Strong, tan arms snaked around my waist and placed their large hands on my stomach, then kissed the top of my head lovingly.
"What did I do to deserve you two?" He whispered to me.

I turned around in his arms and kissed his, now bare, chest. "That should be me asking you that question."

For the rest of the night we just lay in each other's arms which was super relaxing, obviously it relieves stress and calms me down.

Quinn's POV:

A bright and early Monday morning and I feel very lively today. It's kind of like someone switched me on since the shooting and made me feel normal almost, I still feel anxious and that probably won't ever go away but I know better and I have Finn to thank for that. Figgins said I could go to Glee club after school since we have Sectionals in a few weeks so we need to get as much practice in as we can, meaning every night after school except for weekends.