Chapter 13

Finn's POV:

As I'm watching Quinn replay what she remembers, I feel a hand pat my shoulder. I turn around and see Santana and Puck.

"How are you holding up bro?" Puck asks me.

"Umm... Not good, Quinn doesn't know who I am and I feel like she's slipping away from me," I mumble, barely audible.

"Do you want us to go and see if she remembers us?" Santana asks quietly with tears streaming down her face.

"If you want to, I don't really know what to say,"

They walk into her room and at first she looks confused but then it immediately turns into a smile.

I decided to wait in the family room for half an hour; while I was in there a young father was in there, staring into the eyes of a newborn baby. I can't help but imagine me sitting there one day holding mine and Quinn's child, made from love; more that I think about it, I don't know if that day will ever come.

As I'm deep into thought, Santana walks into the room and sits on the chair next to me, just as the guy with the baby leaves.

"She remembers us," Santana states blankly,

"Oh, um, what did she say?" I ask, happy that she remembers something; devastated that it wasn't me. Santana kinda avoids my question and starts a 'new topic'.

"I'm so sorry Finn," she whispers softly,

"No San, it isn't your fault and I won't let you feel guilty about it," I tell her truthfully.

We stay quiet for a couple of minutes; it was a comfortable silence though.

"I told Puck," I FINALLY hear her say.

In response I stand up and pull her into a bone-crushing hug, being careful to watch her stomach. We stand there for a few minutes and I start crying, I know I probably sound like a girl but I'm truly happy for them.

"What'd he say?" I ask once we pull away.

"He was very supportive, shocked, but glad,"

"I'm so happy Santana, seriously, I can't wait,"

Puck then walks in, and as he does, I pull him into a 'bro-hug'.

"Congrats man," I praise him.

"Thanks dude, I'm super excited too, anyway, Quinn's asking for you," I was rather shocked when he said those last words, didn't expect it at all.

Quickly saying congratulations again, I dart out of the door and race to Quinn's room, smiling as I'm doing so.

I make a quick stop outside of her room and knock nervously.

"Come in," I hear my beautiful girl say,

Entering, I stare at her beautiful face with her locks of golden hair falling perfectly on either side.

"Hey, I hear you wanted to see me," I say while looking at the floor and rubbing my palms against my legs.

"I remember,"

Omg guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long, I didn't have any idea how long it would take to write this chapter, I'm so stuck on ideas for now, I know what's going to happen in the future but I don't want too much drama to happen so fast. 😣💕

Please tell me what you want to happen in the mean time to have faster updates with longer chapters xx😉💙⚡️💜

Please Vote 💕
Please Comment 💎

Shoutouts: ⭐️💦⭐️💦

ScaseyR
Noahpuckermanlover_
BethylTWDFan43
NatalieMccarthy
_simplyfinchel_
finchelfanfics27
futuregracepuckerman
5secondofglee
Akward_Girl
luvcam
pattyluquin
Himynameserin

Thanks guys, please keep reading and I promise it will only get better, I'll try and update a couple more times before we go back to school but please forgive me if I don't xx Also on my other Finchel story 😄😍💗💟💎💦💕⚡️⭐️